Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
scan0011.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey guys, I need a favor. I recently purchased a 92 MJB Holographics Prototype Bagwell. The only problem is, I did not received a Prototype. I used to own 2 of them, and they had the word Prototype printed diagonally across the back. I sent the seller an inquiry as to why I did not get a card with the word prorotype, and since I have to wait for a response, I was wondering if any of you guys had the MJB Holographics prototype in your PCs. Some images would help me out in case this seller doesnt believe me.

I never should have sold my cards back in the day. If you guys ever think of selling your collections, dont do it!

UPDATE - Got my refund. They realized they had the incorrect card.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
ASTROBURN said:
Hey guys, I need a favor. I recently purchased a 92 MJB Holographics Prototype Bagwell. The only problem is, I did not received a Prototype. I used to own 2 of them, and they had the word Prototype printed diagonally across the back. I sent the seller an inquiry as to why I did not get a card with the word prorotype, and since I have to wait for a response, I was wondering if any of you guys had the MJB Holographics prototype in your PCs. Some images would help me out in case this seller doesnt believe me.

I never should have sold my cards back in the day. If you guys ever think of selling your collections, dont do it!

I've got them and I don't think I have scans anymore but I do recall them being different to the point where you knew it was a proto type and not a regular. You might even be able to find one on ebay and send him a link.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
/100 cool refractor...

Enough said. :)

I've paid less for rarer or simliar. If I recall correctly, this thing went for over $40? And given the year, I didn't expect it to.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
predatorkj said:
tonsofcommons said:
/100 cool refractor...

I've paid less for rarer or simliar. If I recall correctly, this thing went for over $40? And given the year, I didn't expect it to.

Some people really like the Atomic Refractor set. I know several set builders jack the prices pretty good.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I'm looking at my player checklist and it has 1997 and 1998 "Premier Concepts" on it. Will someone please let me know what these are from each year? Thanks

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
cbrandtw said:
I'm looking at my player checklist and it has 1997 and 1998 "Premier Concepts" on it. Will someone please let me know what these are from each year? Thanks

Here is the 1997 Jeter Premier Concepts

$(KGrHqV,!pME9o3nVHW3BPcwPYMwDQ~~60_57.JPG

Here is my Jeter/Pettitte 1998 Premier Concepts 5" x 7"

Inserts7-25-10005.jpg

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
George_Calfas said:
predatorkj said:
tonsofcommons said:
/100 cool refractor...

Some people really like the Atomic Refractor set. I know several set builders jack the prices pretty good.

I generally like atomic refractors, but I think thee 99 set is ugly.

Members online