Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK, my birthday is in a few days and I want cards! (read)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
Krom said:
QuickFlipKing said:
"Jesus Christ dude. Don't you think it would have been a hell of a lot easier to just ask me if I was talking to you? I wasn't. I was speaking to the creator of this thread. So basically you wasted a lot of time on that. Slow down on the greenies bud."

Easier.........Yes. As much fun...................Not by a long shot. ;)

And I don't know anything about greenies as I don't smoke.

And I don't have any base cards for sale at the $1000 range. But it's possible you could have bought some Jeff Bagwell from me about 5 years ago as I did sell a ton of that. Only made about a 25% profit off of it though but it was from my childhood collection as I used to be a huge Bagwell fan. Back in the days when it was him and then Phil Plantier. You know why Jeff Bagwell's 1992 Rookie Sensations cards sales for so much more then any of his 1991 rookie cards? Because of supply and demand/short print run. That's also why the Stadium Club and Fleer Ultra 91' are considered some of his best 91's. I like having a card that I know there aren't a million other guys out there who have it. I know more then you think when it comes to how you might collect. It's just not what brings me enjoyment anymore. I like owning what not everyone can. not because it's too expensive, but because they didn't make a million of them like they did in the 80's and 90's. short print runs is what saved this hobby in my opinion and that's what I like to stick with.
He wasn't talking about smoking, greenies are speed. :geek:

Oh, I wouldn't know about them either. About the only thing I've ever really taken is Hydrocodene, as I would prefer the mellow happy feel to the clean everything in site high. Maybe if it was time for some spring cleaning ;). In my day they were called white crosses, and then of course there's speed balling when I think they mix speed with crack maybe? Haven't smoked the green stuff in atleast 3 years, but honestly it's harmless if you ask me. I never smoked enough of it to kill off any brain cells though. What were we talking about again? :p

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
QuickFlipKing said:
Krom said:
QuickFlipKing said:
"Jesus Christ dude. Don't you think it would have been a hell of a lot easier to just ask me if I was talking to you? I wasn't. I was speaking to the creator of this thread. So basically you wasted a lot of time on that. Slow down on the greenies bud."

And I don't have any base cards for sale at the $1000 range. But it's possible you could have bought some Jeff Bagwell from me about 5 years ago as I did sell a ton of that. Only made about a 25% profit off of it though but it was from my childhood collection as I used to be a huge Bagwell fan. Back in the days when it was him and then Phil Plantier. You know why Jeff Bagwell's 1992 Rookie Sensations cards sales for so much more then any of his 1991 rookie cards? Because of supply and demand/short print run. That's also why the Stadium Club and Fleer Ultra 91' are considered some of his best 91's. I like having a card that I know there aren't a million other guys out there who have it. I know more then you think when it comes to how you might collect. It's just not what brings me enjoyment anymore. I like owning what not everyone can. not because it's too expensive, but because they didn't make a million of them like they did in the 80's and 90's. short print runs is what saved this hobby in my opinion and that's what I like to stick with.

Oh, I wouldn't know about them either. About the only thing I've ever really taken is Hydrocodene, as I would prefer the mellow happy feel to the clean everything in site high. Maybe if it was time for some spring cleaning ;). In my day they were called white crosses, and then of course there's speed balling when I think they mix speed with crack maybe? Haven't smoked the green stuff in atleast 3 years, but honestly it's harmless if you ask me. I never smoked enough of it to kill off any brain cells though.
Jeez, i feel terrible schooling someone on this stuff - Its hyrocodone the med in vicodin besides apap. And Speedball is shooting heron and coke (Bad, bad, bad idea) - killed many like John Belushi. I am prescribed Vicoden and Oxycodone for back pain, so i don't want to come off like a druggie, that was in the past. JK i just used to smoke a bit of weed. I don't condone anyone using any illeagal drug. Thought i should make that clear. I didn't bring drugs up but i have more knowledge that i should. Not that thats a good thing.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
QuickFlipKing said:
I'm not really suggesting that you would be buying from me. But you have probably bought from someone just like me who sells for profit. As far as the vulture thing, nobody understand that better then me. That's all I do, is buy chrome auto's of players nobody thinks of paying big bucks for at the time. You wont catch me paying more then $7 for a base card auto very often as it's not been the way of how I make money. Heck, Mike Moustakas was the biggest gamble I've taken in years and Mike Montgomery, at the time, was picked up for about $5-$6 each and I don't recall I time ever that you could get them cheaper. I assure you if I bought like a "lion" I wouldn't be in the situation I am now. What I do is no different then buying microsoft on an initial purchase order when it first comes out. Most of the cards I buy, the big collectors at the time don't even want to know about. But somehow I manage to pick the ones that garner attention a year later.

Now as far as the thread confusion, you did quote my response when you replied so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have to be rockin' the gaunge to assume that. If you read your post it's not hard to assume it was in reply to what I wrote. And only the first or initial post was intended for you. The other was for him and it was simply because of his assumption that I do it all for the money, so I'm not a "collector" like he is. Also, I think your assuming I'm upset, when more then anything I'm just having a little fun while defending a principal I strongly believe in. I'm also at work till 7am, so it's not like I have anything better to do then to gaurd this gate and play on the net.

I'm fully aware of all the different types of "collectors" who post on this site and I respect them all as "collectors". Now if anyone would suggest that I am foolish in the way that I collect, naturally I would say that my Ebay and paypal account suggests different. I'm sure your very happy with the way you collect, and that's great. Just don't expect me to conform as I'm enjoying my collecting strategy just fine. I've been reading this board for a little while now and it seems there is alot of dislike for us "seller types" and I don't get it. All I am trying to say is that you and yours are just like me and mine as far as bringing something to this hobby. Personally, I wouldn't change a thing about the direction the hobby has gone in and that includes you as well as me. The hobby has come along way since I was 10 and I love what it has become. If you don't, I don't know what to tell you. I'm currious though about how many on this board are truely bothered about those who make money off of this hobby. I'd love to know why too, but I think it's just a blind distaste of what they see as the rapping of the hobby. Maybe because it's not what it was 20 years ago? Tell you what. You do your thing and I'll do mine and we can all be happy. Your certainly not hurting me with what you do. Am I hurting you by making a buck? It's not like I'm being dishonest or anything. Wish you nothing but the best. Dueces...

I'm not criticizing the way you collect(if you can call it collecting). In fact...it doesn't matter to me at all. I get a lot of good deals on here and other places from people who do sell. But the kinds of cards you are selling(prospects) aren't my normal cup of tea which is why you won't be selling to me. I might pick up the Texas guys but I am not greedy and I am not building a stash. I'm collecting the few cards I wish to have. Nothing more and nothing less. So the odds you'd have something for me are low. Especially if the guy's stuff is through the roof(when you apparently sell yours). If its not through the roof...my local card shop most likely has what I want.

The point I think you are trying to get at is you think people hate prospecting. What I was saying to the OP was that he needs to understand what prospecting is before he decides to try it in the amount of $270. He seemed to be jumping into a pool he didn't know how to swim in yet.

As for why anyone would hate prospecting...I don't know if people actually do. My own personal take is people used to collect for fun. Now it seems a lot more use this hobby simply as a means to make money. Now does that worry me? I don't suppose so. It does seem kinda odd that they say they are "collecting". I see it as more of a fun way of making a profit. Kinda like going to garage sales and finding antiques to sell at higher prices. But at that point...you aren't much of a collector. But you can be both a seller and a collector. A lot of people do that too. But as far as prospects go....I would be hard pressed to say 100% that if they keep 1 card out of a stash they intend to sell, they are really holding onto it because they want to collect anything. People say they do. You said you do. I can't get into your mind. Maybe you are keeping it for the sentimentality. Maybe not. I think a lot of people keep them as trophies. Maybe they do. Maybe they don't. I don't know. Some of the people doing it may not even know why they do it.

I'll give you a very clear scenario. I collect IP autographs like you wouldn't believe. I have a lot of friends who do the same. Probably in the neighborhood of 25 or so. We have a tight little network where we are always share information on where signings will be. Nobody in the group goes without knowing. And we also help each other out if someone can't make an event. We will try to get the auto for them. But a favor done needs to be repaid in kind.

In any case...what I have noticed is that it seems a large portion of guys started out "collecting" and then they got into selling. While it wasn't a big deal...you notice it more and more until the guys who used to attend events with you soley for the fun of adding to their collection are now only getting stuff signed to sell. They will attend an event for a very popular athlete and not get a single item signed for themselves to keep. And it seems to consume them until the point that that is all they do. They don't keep a single item. And they stop even trying to get the lower tier guys. They only go after the guys who sell for good money.

It seems with sports cards...there are a large number of people like this. But the odd thing is...unlike what I described above with IP autos...a large number of people jump into this hobby (cards) and want to get straight to the selling part. Is it bad? I don't know. But it certainly is a changed hobby. I guess any time there is an exploitable commodity, you will have a lot of people who jump in with that sole intention. But I don't think you help the hobby. I just think you are another brick in the wall. Prospecting is such a small niche that it can survive and thrive without ever really affecting the rest of the hobby. So to me...you don't matter a bit in that respect. There are too many other areas of interest for you to negatively or positively impact the hobby as a whole.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
QuickFlipKing said:

Actually I have found the Rookie Sensations I own to be around the same dollar amount as any of his rookies if not less. As for knowing how I collect...I simply collect everything with Bagwell or Stackhouse on it. Not much of a secret. :D

If shortprints saved this hobby...and I would tend to think they did...then they are certainly killing it now. When everything became shortprinted, it killed the taste of what a shortprint used to mean. Which is why when I was at the Tristar show this weekend...I was routinley able to buy cards with autographs of star players and GU as well as cards numbered to /100 or lower for around $0.25-$2.00. In fact I didn't pay more than $2 for a single card. Hell...I picked up a Jordan card that books for $50 in a $2 box today. And it is shortprinted. I am sure I could get some money for it but obviously...you see a lot of stuff like that that people just leave alone now. When things become plentiful, their luster dies.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
predatorkj said:
QuickFlipKing said:
I'm not really suggesting that you would be buying from me. But you have probably bought from someone just like me who sells for profit. As far as the vulture thing, nobody understand that better then me. That's all I do, is buy chrome auto's of players nobody thinks of paying big bucks for at the time. You wont catch me paying more then $7 for a base card auto very often as it's not been the way of how I make money. Heck, Mike Moustakas was the biggest gamble I've taken in years and Mike Montgomery, at the time, was picked up for about $5-$6 each and I don't recall I time ever that you could get them cheaper. I assure you if I bought like a "lion" I wouldn't be in the situation I am now. What I do is no different then buying microsoft on an initial purchase order when it first comes out. Most of the cards I buy, the big collectors at the time don't even want to know about. But somehow I manage to pick the ones that garner attention a year later.

Now as far as the thread confusion, you did quote my response when you replied so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have to be rockin' the gaunge to assume that. If you read your post it's not hard to assume it was in reply to what I wrote. And only the first or initial post was intended for you. The other was for him and it was simply because of his assumption that I do it all for the money, so I'm not a "collector" like he is. Also, I think your assuming I'm upset, when more then anything I'm just having a little fun while defending a principal I strongly believe in. I'm also at work till 7am, so it's not like I have anything better to do then to gaurd this gate and play on the net.

I'm fully aware of all the different types of "collectors" who post on this site and I respect them all as "collectors". Now if anyone would suggest that I am foolish in the way that I collect, naturally I would say that my Ebay and paypal account suggests different. I'm sure your very happy with the way you collect, and that's great. Just don't expect me to conform as I'm enjoying my collecting strategy just fine. I've been reading this board for a little while now and it seems there is alot of dislike for us "seller types" and I don't get it. All I am trying to say is that you and yours are just like me and mine as far as bringing something to this hobby. Personally, I wouldn't change a thing about the direction the hobby has gone in and that includes you as well as me. The hobby has come along way since I was 10 and I love what it has become. If you don't, I don't know what to tell you. I'm currious though about how many on this board are truely bothered about those who make money off of this hobby. I'd love to know why too, but I think it's just a blind distaste of what they see as the rapping of the hobby. Maybe because it's not what it was 20 years ago? Tell you what. You do your thing and I'll do mine and we can all be happy. Your certainly not hurting me with what you do. Am I hurting you by making a buck? It's not like I'm being dishonest or anything. Wish you nothing but the best. Dueces...

I'm not criticizing the way you collect(if you can call it collecting). In fact...it doesn't matter to me at all. I get a lot of good deals on here and other places from people who do sell. But the kinds of cards you are selling(prospects) aren't my normal cup of tea which is why you won't be selling to me. I might pick up the Texas guys but I am not greedy and I am not building a stash. I'm collecting the few cards I wish to have. Nothing more and nothing less. So the odds you'd have something for me are low. Especially if the guy's stuff is through the roof(when you apparently sell yours). If its not through the roof...my local card shop most likely has what I want.

The point I think you are trying to get at is you think people hate prospecting. What I was saying to the OP was that he needs to understand what prospecting is before he decides to try it in the amount of $270. He seemed to be jumping into a pool he didn't know how to swim in yet.

As for why anyone would hate prospecting...I don't know if people actually do. My own personal take is people used to collect for fun. Now it seems a lot more use this hobby simply as a means to make money. Now does that worry me? I don't suppose so. It does seem kinda odd that they say they are "collecting". I see it as more of a fun way of making a profit. Kinda like going to garage sales and finding antiques to sell at higher prices. But at that point...you aren't much of a collector. But you can be both a seller and a collector. A lot of people do that too. But as far as prospects go....I would be hard pressed to say 100% that if they keep 1 card out of a stash they intend to sell, they are really holding onto it because they want to collect anything. People say they do. You said you do. I can't get into your mind. Maybe you are keeping it for the sentimentality. Maybe not. I think a lot of people keep them as trophies. Maybe they do. Maybe they don't. I don't know. Some of the people doing it may not even know why they do it.

I'll give you a very clear scenario. I collect IP autographs like you wouldn't believe. I have a lot of friends who do the same. Probably in the neighborhood of 25 or so. We have a tight little network where we are always share information on where signings will be. Nobody in the group goes without knowing. And we also help each other out if someone can't make an event. We will try to get the auto for them. But a favor done needs to be repaid in kind.

In any case...what I have noticed is that it seems a large portion of guys started out "collecting" and then they got into selling. While it wasn't a big deal...you notice it more and more until the guys who used to attend events with you soley for the fun of adding to their collection are now only getting stuff signed to sell. They will attend an event for a very popular athlete and not get a single item signed for themselves to keep. And it seems to consume them until the point that that is all they do. They don't keep a single item. And they stop even trying to get the lower tier guys. They only go after the guys who sell for good money.

It seems with sports cards...there are a large number of people like this. But the odd thing is...unlike what I described above with IP autos...a large number of people jump into this hobby (cards) and want to get straight to the selling part. Is it bad? I don't know. But it certainly is a changed hobby. I guess any time there is an exploitable commodity, you will have a lot of people who jump in with that sole intention. But I don't think you help the hobby. I just think you are another brick in the wall. Prospecting is such a small niche that it can survive and thrive without ever really affecting the rest of the hobby. So to me...you don't matter a bit in that respect. There are too many other areas of interest for you to negatively or positively impact the hobby as a whole.
Seems very true for most and i can only speak for myself, but i sell a ton to pay for what i DO collect. I can't spend what i do on cards w/o it. Most of my buying is funded from a collection that had no focus back when i wanted seemingly everything and it got out of control. I do see some that "seem" like they buy just to resell. What i buy now i 99/100 woundn't sell for just about any amt of profit. On the other hand there are many that i can say are true collectors.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Krom said:
Seems very true for most and i can only speak for myself, but i sell a ton to pay for what i DO collect. I can't spend what i do on cards w/o it. Most of my buying is funded from a collection that had no focus back when i wanted seemingly everything and it got out of control. I do see some that "seem" like they buy just to resell. What i buy now i 99/100 woundn't sell for just about any amt of profit. On the other hand there are many that i can say are true collectors.

Sure. A lot of people do. And that was what I meant buy it sure is a changed hobby. Its grown out of control as far as money spent. 20 years ago...unless buying a mega nice, vintage style, key card...nobody would have dreamed of new cards selling in the thousands. Now...it seems damn near every product that comes out has at least a few cards that rock the boat in that direction. The fact that we have stuff even called "high end" means the hobby has changed. It grew way too complex and really is like some kinda damn dragon that grew so big and swallowed up all the available prey. Now all it can do is eat itself. And it is. Everyone is growing kind bored of the auto/gu craze. Its why I said prospecting doesn't really even factor in for me. I go to the shows and shops. For every dealer selling prospects...you'll see 10 selling non-prospect stuff. Prospect stuff still isn't mainstream. And until you can convince the mainstream to buy in...it will remain so.

What gets my goat is you see kids posting here thinking that prospecting IS the hobby. They think its all there is. And its not. They want to have the cards all the cool kids on the block have. Except the cool kids on the block can't even afford the kinda cards the cool kids on the block would normally have without bankrolling it via other means. How's that for a conundrum?

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
Krom said:
QuickFlipKing said:
Krom said:
QuickFlipKing said:

Oh, I wouldn't know about them either. About the only thing I've ever really taken is Hydrocodene, as I would prefer the mellow happy feel to the clean everything in site high. Maybe if it was time for some spring cleaning ;). In my day they were called white crosses, and then of course there's speed balling when I think they mix speed with crack maybe? Haven't smoked the green stuff in atleast 3 years, but honestly it's harmless if you ask me. I never smoked enough of it to kill off any brain cells though.
Jeez, i feel terrible schooling someone on this stuff - Its hyrocodone the med in vicodin besides apap. And Speedball is shooting heron and coke (Bad, bad, bad idea) - killed many like John Belushi. I am prescribed Vicoden and Oxycodone for back pain, so i don't want to come off like a druggie, that was in the past. JK i just used to smoke a bit of weed. I don't condone anyone using any illeagal drug. Thought i should make that clear. I didn't bring drugs up but i have more knowledge that i should. Not that thats a good thing.

Yeah, I had a nasty oxycodone addiction (not oxyconton) and I know all about pain pills and there different forms. Not really schooling me though other then just correcting my spelling (oxycodone/codine. I used to be on them and/or perks for my back and then I graduated to Roxy's later down the line. Then I went through the hole Suboxone thing which honestly is harder to let go of then the hydro pills. I assure you I've probably taken more pain pills then you but I'm not proud of that. I can tell you what they are just by looking at them, but as you can see, I'm not a great speller. I used to take 4 10's at a time. And oxycodone is pretty much another form of condene like they used to put in over the counter caugh syrup. Non of it's all that much chemically different, even Oxyconton. Or atleast the main component is much the same. Just another agonist for the Mu receptor, but Suboxone isn't. It has that damn Naloxone in it. That's stuff is evil and serves no good purpose unless you OD on morphine, then you need it! I think that 50% of Americans probably have some form of pain pill ediction as it's becoming more common the cigs.

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
predatorkj said:
QuickFlipKing said:

Well, I do have cheap ranger's prospects as well as some astros prospects I could sell you. But anyhow, I guess in a way you and yours would fit the same brick in the wall description and since you probably are only into a few of what I sell I guess that would make you not much use to me and my kind either. I'm just trying to get you to see that it's a 2 way street. But I think the difference is, while I'm not into your way of collecting, I still respect you as a collector. I could say I feel you have no place in the hobby, but that would be arrogant now wouldn't it? No offense, but you might be in too deep. And I hate to say it, but now a days i'm kinda in the majority. Maybe that's what you don't care for, but I don't know for sure. Either way, it's not worth arguing about, so if you really just want this one you can have it. Not sure what it's going to accomplish though as your not telling me nothing I don't already know. No offense...... Oh, and I did suggest to the kid that maybe he wasn't ready just yet for the selling/prospecting side of things, just for the record. And I have to strongly disagree...... prospecting IS VERY mainstream. I mean, beckett pretty much condenced the old stuff in the price guide to mere nothingness just to make room for all this underground prospecting stuff. I'm not saying we are better then you, we're just different. I had a dog when I was a kid and at the time he was my very best friend. Now I'm not saying he was the best friend I ever had and that I liked him more then any other friend I've ever had. I'm just saying he was different. Do you understand what I am trying to say? And also, when you say stuff like "(if you can call it collecting)" it just makes you seem angry and/or unaccepting of the diversity of this hobby. I'm just being honest. I have an ongoing collection, therefore I collect. And I do still have some old stuff that I don't lump in with what I have now, but yes, they are mostly just sentimental as I got them when I was 10 and on. And If the hobby turns into a big street war between the old and the new, who get's to be the greasers and who gets to be the Socies? :D . Well hopefully you wont let it come to that, but your cool by me. Stay gold ponyboy.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I got in a motorcycle wreck June 09 and got a great vicodin prescription. Didn't use most of it, but should have kept it for a rainy day. Oh well. They had me on Percocet, then darvocet and vicodin at the end. I turned out ok. Should have saved a few though. Woops.

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
Junior Griffey said:
I got in a motorcycle wreck June 09 and got a great vicodin prescription. Didn't use most of it, but should have kept it for a rainy day. Oh well. They had me on Percocet, then darvocet and vicodin at the end. I turned out ok. Should have saved a few though. Woops.

Yeah, it's nice to have them around just in case your expecting the mother-in-law to drop by. LOL. They serve there purpose, but sometimes too well. Opiates are wonderful, but they can make you not give a $hat about the rest of the world after a while, and that scares me. But yeah, I also often wish I had saved some for a rainy day. It's just so hard to hide them from myself when I had them if you know what I mean. I'm not sure I would take them if someone gave them to me know cause I'm scared what that habit would become again. I really like being able to take that money and get myself a nice card or two cause that's about the only other thing that ever made me as happy. Wow, there I go sounding like a collector again. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
predatorkj said:
Krom said:

Sure. A lot of people do. And that was what I meant buy it sure is a changed hobby. Its grown out of control as far as money spent. 20 years ago...unless buying a mega nice, vintage style, key card...nobody would have dreamed of new cards selling in the thousands. Now...it seems damn near every product that comes out has at least a few cards that rock the boat in that direction. The fact that we have stuff even called "high end" means the hobby has changed. It grew way too complex and really is like some kinda damn dragon that grew so big and swallowed up all the available prey. Now all it can do is eat itself. And it is. Everyone is growing kind bored of the auto/gu craze. Its why I said prospecting doesn't really even factor in for me. I go to the shows and shops. For every dealer selling prospects...you'll see 10 selling non-prospect stuff. Prospect stuff still isn't mainstream. And until you can convince the mainstream to buy in...it will remain so.

What gets my goat is you see kids posting here thinking that prospecting IS the hobby. They think its all there is. And its not. They want to have the cards all the cool kids on the block have. Except the cool kids on the block can't even afford the kinda cards the cool kids on the block would normally have without bankrolling it via other means. How's that for a conundrum?
True for the most part, but that comes with the new stuff being so short printed and has alot more to offer than 87 Topps. I think so many were "burned" by the overpoduction era that the new stuff is a breath of fresh air. I know that most prospects wont make it, but with the ones that do it will be interesting to see where it goes, much more collectors than certain cards, so that will always add excitement to the hobby. When the first player with a rare/autoed rc hits the hall it will be interesting.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
QuickFlipKing said:
Krom said:
QuickFlipKing said:
Krom said:
QuickFlipKing said:

Yeah, I had a nasty oxycodone addiction (not oxyconton) and I know all about pain pills and there different forms. Not really schooling me though other then just correcting my spelling (oxycodone/codine. I used to be on them and/or perks for my back and then I graduated to Roxy's later down the line. Then I went through the hole Suboxone thing which honestly is harder to let go of then the hydro pills. I assure you I've probably taken more pain pills then you but I'm not proud of that. I can tell you what they are just by looking at them, but as you can see, I'm not a great speller. I used to take 4 10's at a time. And oxycodone is pretty much another form of condene like they used to put in over the counter caugh syrup. Non of it's all that much chemically different, even Oxyconton. Or atleast the main component is much the same. Just another agonist for the Mu receptor, but Suboxone isn't. It has that damn Naloxone in it. That's stuff is evil and serves no good purpose unless you OD on morphine, then you need it! I think that 50% of Americans probably have some form of pain pill ediction as it's becoming more common the cigs.
You speak the truth brother, They are nasty if abused, but very helpfull if not. I have friends on Subs, some praise it, others hate it. I do think the Oxy/Percocet is much stronger than codiene, as codiene is found in ***** where oxy is synthesized from thebaine a much stronger part of the plant.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I didn't think it was possible, but this thread has taken yet another strange and unexpected turn.

wow.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
Russ S. said:
[quote="Mr.1989":3lsjxgmu]How did this turn into drugs?
Well in order for you to get your $270 for your birthday for the 5 cases of cards you want your mom had to.....[/quote:3lsjxgmu]

Don't even go there *******. I never started making fun of your mama, so don't start on mine.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Mr.1989 said:
[quote="Russ S.":57c0vy52][quote="Mr.1989":57c0vy52]How did this turn into drugs?
Well in order for you to get your $270 for your birthday for the 5 cases of cards you want your mom had to.....[/quote:57c0vy52]

Don't even go there *******. I never started making fun of your mama, so don't start on mine.[/quote:57c0vy52]

If you're going to get all worked up on an internet message board, it might be time to step away from the computer for a bit.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
GarkoCollector said:
Mr.1989 said:
[quote="Russ S.":bzws21t6][quote="Mr.1989":bzws21t6]How did this turn into drugs?
Well in order for you to get your $270 for your birthday for the 5 cases of cards you want your mom had to.....

Don't even go there *******. I never started making fun of your mama, so don't start on mine.[/quote:bzws21t6]

If you're going to get all worked up on an internet message board, it might be time to step away from the computer for a bit.[/quote:bzws21t6]

I only curse to show how strongly I feel about something. I'm not angry, just unhappy with people who don't even know me (or my mom) mocking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts