Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RAZOR news for 2010....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Razor

Apr 1, 2009
To date we are pleased to announce the following upcoming releases:

1st quarter 2010......

POP-CENTURY:
This is Razor's first foray into licensed pop culture, entertainment driven products. We are currently signing over 100 celebrities for our initial release. We are planning an autograph intensive product that focuses on NEWER more CURRENT personalities (rather than the older hollywood contact previous products focus on). This product will release around March and should be an exciting beginning to a great 2010 line-up.

POKER:
Razor Poker is back for 2010. Razor has added Doyle Brunson, Johnny Chan, Annie Duke, Stu Ungar and tons more to this exciting release. EVERY CARD (except for stu ungar memorabilia - VERY RARE) WILL BE AUTOGRAPHED! This will be Razor's highest quality poker release to date and we expect another sellout on this release.

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS:
In 2010, Razor is most excitied about our MMA release. We will be entering the ring with the LARGEST MOST COMPREHENSIVE checklist EVER in MMA. To date, we have come to terms with Brock Lesnar, Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Griffin, Silva, Velasquez, and TONS MORE!.... An exciting element of our release is that we will be fortunate enough to sign athletes from ALL organizations. Rest assured, we will sign some MONSTER NAMES that other manufacturers cannot include in their product.

While I know many of you have asked about Baseball and our future plans, we are not able to share those at this time. However, I do feel comfortable saying that once Topps formally announces it is the official minor leagure licensee, you will understand why we have taken a wait and see attitude to date on this category. We are not gone for good. Just being prudent in determining how we will be "in the game:.

More news to come, plus images in the next week or so.
Until then, Thanks for the support.

BG/ Razor

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Sweet, a product with a bunch of hot chicks should sell well. I've been after a Emmanuelle Chriqui auto from Razor cuts for a while.

Razor

Apr 1, 2009
AKT74 said:
will there be a Stu Unger cut auto?

YES!... His widow provided a single cut. PSA has NEVER AUTHENTICATED HIS SIGNATURE BEFORE!

bg

Razor

Apr 1, 2009
Seiya said:
Sweet, a product with a bunch of hot chicks should sell well. I've been after a Emmanuelle Chriqui auto from Razor cuts for a while.

Your in luck!.... Emmanuelle has 3 cuts in the upcoming cut signatrue releasing in December.

BG

Razor

Apr 1, 2009
sheetskout said:
Yawn. (Sorry Brian....no baseball....no interest)

No worries!... To each their own.
Maybe well have something youll be excited about in Summer 2010! :D

BG

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
make an insert with a griffey patch on-card auto in mariners uniform (even without showing logos), you will get interest...theres never been one made?!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
One question! DID YOU SIGN FEDOR for your mma product?? If so, Razor is my new favorite company!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Ty Hope said:
One question! DID YOU SIGN FEDOR for your mma product?? If so, Razor is my new favorite company!
Deal with the suspense Ty...that product will fly even without him, but talk about a huge "late addition."

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Razor said:
we have made him an offer.
Time will tell. BG

If Fedor is in, many a box I will be buying!

Regarding the mma product, will the autos be on-card? Is there a set release date?

Razor

Apr 1, 2009
Ty Hope said:
Razor said:
we have made him an offer.
Time will tell. BG

If Fedor is in, many a box I will be buying!

Regarding the mma product, will the autos be on-card? Is there a set release date?

on card!
no release date yet!
BG

Members online

Latest posts