Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stormy day one card mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Was storming when I woke up and has been stormy for the past few hours....yuck! Got a nice one card mailday from Baggers Sportscards for $100 shipped to brighten up my day :cool: ....been looking at this one for a WHILE and finally pulled the trigger:

e96front.jpg
:D

Love the bold red color on this one!! My first E96 and my first Arellanes! He was a 3 year member of the Red Sox and in 1909 he led the league in saves [9] and had 16 wins!

FRANK ARELLANES

Thanks for looking :)
-Scott

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
well that beauty was worth the wait of you eating dinner :D

congrats on adding yet another amazing early 1900's card to your collection Scott.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wow Scotty Nice pick up! One of the first Mexican-Americans to play baseball.
Forgot to mention that in my post, Tony...you have been thanked! :D

pghbuccos - Huge thanks, Dave! It's a great looking card in person (even with the caramel stains ;) )...my scanner does not do it justice! Gotta love the rosy red cheeks :)

Daveyou - Thanks Dave! I know my maildays are few and far between nowdays but I try to make them worthwhile :cool:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks a ton James, Stu, & Dave! :cool:

I agree that it is better than a Harper....you don't ever see Harper cards covered in caramel! ;) (Plus he don't play for the Red Sox! :twisted: )

Next mailday I will show the progress of my 1910/11/12 Red Sox lineup, as I will be adding a new name. Still need a damned Smokey Joe though!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 said:
Thanks a ton James, Stu, & Dave! :cool:

I agree that it is better than a Harper....you don't ever see Harper cards covered in caramel! ;) (Plus he don't play for the Red Sox! :twisted: )

Next mailday I will show the progress of my 1910/11/12 Red Sox lineup, as I will be adding a new name. Still need a damned Smokey Joe though!

looking at you already teasing your next mailday :lol:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Dave - ;)

Would like to get at least one card of every 09/10/11 Sox player in a Sox uni...I'll have to get a checklist going.

nosterbor - Thanks :) And I agree....How can you not love 100 year old card?! Just awesomeness. I especially like the color on this one..

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Just think what it looked like 100 years ago.
icon_eek.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts