Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks to Leaf and a few sweet cards pulled last night at our Trade night last night.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighitsportscards

Dec 16, 2008
Thank you to Brian at Leaf for making this into a card for me .

Attachments

• sfgc0001.jpg
    sfgc0001.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 150
  • sfgc0005.jpg
    sfgc0005.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 125
  • sfgc0008.jpg
    sfgc0008.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 122
  • sfgc0013.jpg
    sfgc0013.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 127

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Oh, I was not suggesting they were not authentic, I was just curious if they authenticate or require authentication before making the cards and getting them slabed.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
So you could be putting fake autographs into cards? Wouldn't that be a liability for you?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com
They won't encase a cut without PSA or JSA authentication.

If it's not authenticated, you can have them submit it.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
So you could be putting fake autographs into cards? Wouldn't that be a liability for you?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Huh? He said he offers authentication at a discount and your response is to say that he encapsulates fakes? 2+2 doesn't equal 4 for you, does it?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
They won't encase a cut without PSA or JSA authentication.

If it's not authenticated, you can have them submit it.

Ah, thanks for that. I always wondered and somewhat assumed it needed authentication to be done, but did not know and figured I'd ask the next guy to post one.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Huh? He said he offers authentication at a discount and your response is to say that he encapsulates fakes? 2+2 doesn't equal 4 for you, does it?
Actually genius he never stated that IT MUST be authenticated to turn it into a card.He simply stated that they offer authentication for a discounted rate.Good try though pal.

Members online

Latest posts