Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Twins Call Up Trevor Plouffe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Show 'em if you got 'em!

From rotoworld:

Twins recalled INF Trevor Plouffe from Triple-A Rochester.
J.J. Hardy isn't yet ready to return from the disabled list, so Plouffe will provide the team with another infielder until he's ready. Plouffe, 23, was batting .303/.367/.493 with four home runs and 21 RBI with the Red Wings this season. He hasn't matched the expectations that come along with being a first round pick, but he possesses intriguing power for a middle infielder.

I was high school teammates with Plouffe who was a year younger than myself. My senior year, Plouffe basically led our team, pitching and hitting, to a CIF championship and I've picked up his cards since he was drafted in 2004. Needless to say, I paid 2004-2007 prices for a lot of the stuff I own so I'll be glad to sell off a few things if his brief stint in the Majors is successful.

plouffegolds.jpg

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
2-4, double, 2 RBI in his debut so far.

Minnesota has to be happy with the performances of Plouffe and Wilson Ramos before.

ecerulo

Aug 8, 2008
rico08 said:
matchpenalty said:
Anybody list, any price spikes after his debut. How much did his better cards spike at?

I think JP and I are the only ones with cards.

With the exception of the Bowman Chrome Red Refractor 1/1 and Fleer White Hot Auto 1/1, I'm pretty sure I have all his "rainbows"... http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/ ... 20Plouffe/

Glad to see him up and hope he solidifies a roster spot for 2011 with some decent play this year.

Members online

Latest posts