Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ugafan247's TTM/IP Recap Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Got a few TTMs back today. Hopefully I will be going to a few IP games in the upcoming weeks

Nick Martinez: 1/1 - 21 days

Tyler Naquin: 1/1 - 18 days

Thanks for looking!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Had almost nothing since my last post. Gwinnett has been out of town and there has been almost nothing around me going on, so I only have 1 ttm:

Jesse Biddle: 1/1 - 7 days

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Haven't received a lot of mail in the past week, so I just decided to do a recap of what I have received:

Daniel Corcino: 1/1 - 11 days

Kyle Waldrop: 1/1 - 20 days

Patrick Kivlehan: 2/2 - 29 days

I am now up to 23/200 for my 2013 Heritage set, so for just starting it this Spring, I think I am making good progress.
Thanks for looking!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Not much to report recently, so here are a couple from the past week:

Jerry Bailey: 1/1 - 19 days

Dustin Ackley: 3/3 - 26 days

Just got a huge order off of SportLots, so I will be getting a bunch of cards in for ttm soon
Thanks for reading!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
So I havent had the best few days ttm or IP wise. Was gonna go to a few games, but everytime I planned on going it started raining, so I decided against it
So here are my only two ttms from the past few days:

James Ramsey: 1/1 - 15 days

and one I waited a while for

Herschel Walker: 2/2 - 190 days

Thanks for reading

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Been awhile since I last posted, but thats what happens when you are in a drought/on vacation
When I got back from vacation, this is what I had waiting

Mike O'Neill: 1/1 - 25 days

Greg Holland: 2/2 - 84 days

Thats all for now, but I do plan on going to a few more Rome and Gwinnett Braves games before the Summer is over.
Thanks for reading!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
I haven't been receiving a lot of ttms recently, but I have been getting some cards in that I plan to send ttm
Here is my one back today:

Enny Romero: 1/1 - 29 days

Thanks for reading!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Finally another success comes in. Got a failure yesterday from Brooks Pounders as well, but didnt think it was worth the individual post. Was weird though. Had just seen him start signing ttm, so I immdiately sent to him, and I got it back with my letter and cards simply put back into the return envelope. Looks like he just removed the letter and put it back in. whatever I guess.

Matt Davidson: 2/2 - 9 days (one of the quckest returns from him I have seen!)

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Finally got multiple success in today. Been awhile since I had more than one to report about.

Daniel Hudson: 3/3 - ?? days (I keep a spreadsheet of all my sendouts, but I could not find this one on there, so I guess I must have forgotten to add it)

Chris Bostick: 4/4 - 5 days (Super happy to see this one so soon!)

Thanks for reading. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come!

Members online

Latest posts