Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Wednesday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Me quadruple eBay bucks purchase last week. I'm happy to add this one:
1979WallingDiamondGreatsAutoJoeDiMaggio.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good evening guys! Hows it goin?

[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] - send me your address plz. I'm cleaning up a bit and wanna send you something. And do you have a pc, or do you work off a laptop? If you have a pc, send me the measurements of your monitor. I'm gonna choose you to be my second attempt at a monitor cover.

You know, I've been in and out of the MT for well over a year, and I have no idea who you guys talk about when you use real names. Kinda wish there was a spot under our screen names where we could put our real name.

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country

@Hendersonfan - send me your address plz. I'm cleaning up a bit and wanna send you something. And do you have a pc, or do you work off a laptop? If you have a pc, send me the measurements of your monitor. I'm gonna choose you to be my second attempt at a monitor cover.

You know, I've been in and out of the MT for well over a year, and I have no idea who you guys talk about when you use real names. Kinda wish there was a spot under our screen names where we could put our real name.

PM coming. I'm making a thread with names.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
nap around 8 till 10 up till 1 awake again about 4:15 on net around 5 EVERYDAY . No work tomorrow due to snow

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] - send me your address plz. I'm cleaning up a bit and wanna send you something. And do you have a pc, or do you work off a laptop? If you have a pc, send me the measurements of your monitor. I'm gonna choose you to be my second attempt at a monitor cover.

I'll answer to almost any name if paid

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Lol..
Everyone everywhere calls me by my last name in one form or another

Don't worry, those outside of the MT tend to call me Clark. I don't mind it as Mr. Herb Simpson did the same thing
scan0013_zps919eaf0e.jpg

Although he did call me Zachary on 4 separate index cards.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Same here. He did sign the front of the card, with that on the back. I also asked a few questions and he used his own index cards to answer each question instead of the one I provided. On he index card he signed the unlined side, then he wrote "May God bless you Zachary," answered the question, and then signed it again on the lined side. That was how I got 10 signatures from Mr. Simpson. He signed the card twice, and then 4 index cards twice as well.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hmm... I wanted to do another Monitor cover as a gift for the MT. HendersonFan (I mean Brian) uses a laptop, so thats out. Anyone here want a Monitor cover made up out of one of the shirts I have listed on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.