Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Wednesday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I would rather have my galaxy back but yes they are pretty great. Would love a pc for my kids and something to get proper scans of my collection with. All these crappy phone pics just don't do it justice

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Getting irritated at how prospect driven a select forum is. I use all transaction/trade forums but one is probably 99.5% prospect driven. Nobody seems to have anything less than 3 years old and in a million colors slabbed or non slabbed. It's fricken ridiculous. Have made a few purchases on newer autos for pcs but has to be. 1:200 threads that someone has something not BC or bowman in general

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not a fan of transaction forums because most do me no good. I collect a player that hasnt played since 06... All these listings of prospects are no fun to search thru.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Evening all! Stayed after work to get a few returns prepped to go for tomorrow. Should be last of these for awhile at least!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Olympics on again. Enjoy watching this time of the day, but hate that I'll be watching the same thing later. Ski Jumping & Curling have been on since I've gotten up and that's it. Snowing here too. If it ain't freezing cold, it's snowing. Can't just be nice out ... ugh.

I keep going back to looking up Bob Abreu stuff. So, if anyone in the MT has any they either wanna trade or sell (if it's cheapish) PLMK. :cool:

I have some Bobby Abreu stuff. Can post some pics Friday for you.

Good morning all. I passed my hazmat and firefighter 2 test and will graduate a week from today.

Congrats!

Ashburn - Congrats on passing !

Dustin - Sorry to hear the family issues seem to be boiling over. Congrats though on the huge haul of Dawson's !

Jesse - Watching the game now. NBC has several channels it could be pumping all the coverage out on, but that'd kill the PM ratings on NBC.

Sounds like one heck of a rough patch there, Dustin. Good luck!

I installed a ceiling fan/light in my son's room this past weekend - no electrical fires yet! Boom!

Thanks guys, just trying to take it one day at a time.

Two card mail day today. The Dean I bought just because it was cheap and a neat little oddball for the collection. And then the other one I was curious as to if Charlie needed it

DeanJohnAuto_zps2e8e545b.jpg
CubsSixPiecefront_zpse9a23f05.jpg
CubsSixPieceBack_zpsf57ee769.jpg

Nice Dawson!

Me quadruple eBay bucks purchase last week. I'm happy to add this one:
1979WallingDiamondGreatsAutoJoeDiMaggio.jpg

Nice pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online