Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What card store did you go to growing up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonds73

Aug 7, 2008
I helped them move into that location on York Rd. before that they were on Allegheny.

After York Road they moved up York Road to Superfresh Shopping Center off Alsbury, then across the street at the corner of York and Timonium. When that move happened, that is when they started to become Great Moments.

Now they are at Padonia Shopping Center and its mainly mem and I never go anymore.

Never was there when they were on Alleghany, and have not been to the one at the Padonia Shopping Center, and suspect I never will go.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Was a booth at the peddlers village in NJ back in 1985, before that was buying packs at Brooks Drug store in Farmingdale NJ starting back in 1979..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
I grew up in Midlothian IL and lucky for me had a card shop right by my house and luckily for me the card shop owner who has since retired and closed up shop. But that guy hrlped me tremendously as a kid being a St Louis Cardinal fan as he was one as well. But that shop was called Double Play. Thanks Dan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
Jay's was my store when I was in college. It was great when it was on York Road in Towson and pretty good even after the move to Timonium, but you could tell they were moving more toward memorabilia. There's a great moments in Frederick near where I live now, which unfortunately is the only shop in the city, but their selection, even on new packs and boxes, is terrible.

Never was there when they were on Alleghany, and have not been to the one at the Padonia Shopping Center, and suspect I never will go.

Members online

Latest posts