Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally! 2006 Bowman Chrome Autograph Set Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Took me forever to finish this set. Mainly because I never ponied up to pick up the last card. Well.....I went ahead and did it today at a small card show in Wichita. Picked up the Justin Upton for $70. This completed set is special because of 1 card (Hint: It's one you would not expect), anyone else know which card it is? Another interesting fact about this set, there were 2 redemptions, and one of them was never fullfilled (Henry Sanchez). Anyway, thanks for looking!

2006BowmanChromeAutoSet1.jpg

2006BowmanChromeAutoSet2.jpg

2006BowmanChromeAutoSet3.jpg

2006BowmanChromeAutoSet4.jpg

2006BowmanChromeAutoSet5.jpg

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Nice work. I forgot how much smaller the BC checklists were a few years ago.

So now that it's done, how much for the Gordon? :lol:

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
JoshHamilton said:
Mark Pawelek?

Winner.

Still to this day, the only copy of the card I have ever seen. All sorts of the refractor parallels out there. I picked up the copy I have back in 2008 at the Nationals. Have not seen another one. Granted, I don't look everyday or anything for other copies, but it is just bizzare how few of these there could possibly be.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
shayscards79 said:
Nice work. I forgot how much smaller the BC checklists were a few years ago.

So now that it's done, how much for the Gordon? :lol:

:lol: I'm going to keep it together for a while, and enjoy it.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on finishing the set Bobby! I had 3 of the Pawelek autos once before, they are very rare though. I also still own 9 of the 25 orange ref autos :(

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
jjj7880 said:
Congrats on finishing the set Bobby! I had 3 of the Pawelek autos once before, they are very rare though. I also still own 9 of the 25 orange ref autos :(

Thanks James! I had no idea you had 3 or the base autos. I knew you had a decent size Pawelek stash at one point. Definite bummer on the oranges. Hope all is well with you, and you are enjoying your car.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
jjj7880 said:

Ouch.I guess you could make a nice dart board out of all of them.

Latest posts