Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------COMC and their new Pricing----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I just put a batch up a few days ago, it doesn't look like any of those proposed changes happened. The prices show up exactly as I set them, no mention of an extra S/H charge at all.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
I'm out of the loop - what's the new changes?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
I'm really warming up to comc. Maybe they are, but I wish. They would build something in that would notify me when a card gets listed I'm looking for....that would really help me save time and not have to go through 4 or 5 searches looking to see if it got listed.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
I just changed most my cards to $0.75 since there's free storage - wonder if I should buy a bunch of $0.25 cards in preparation of fee change.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I'm really warming up to comc. Maybe they are, but I wish. They would build something in that would notify me when a card gets listed I'm looking for....that would really help me save time and not have to go through 4 or 5 searches looking to see if it got listed.
The site supports RSS readers, so just search what you look for and click on the orange logo on the right of the screen. Thencopy/paste that link into whatever reader you use and there you go. Never search again :)

Members online

Latest posts