Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pat Neshek Loses His Son

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just terrible news for one of the best guys in baseball. His wife posted a picture earlier today on Pat's Facebook page of him holding his son with the biggest smile on his face. It's a priceless picture, but incredibly sad to look at now as well.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL

My heart goes out to them... however, I only WISH I could say that I cannot imagine what he is going through right now. Unfortunately, I can.

Headstone.jpg

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
For my own personal reasons, I'll never be able to hear of somebody going through something like what the Nesheks are going through or what fsulevine went through without feeling like I have been punched in the gut. It seriously is nearly enough to bring me to my knees.

My sincerest thoughts are with those who have to deal with such loss.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Wow terrible news for him and his Family

And Steve (FSULEVINE) sorry to you and yours as well.

Thank you. It is like the 2nd time I have posted about it on here... I always post it when I hear about it happening to someone else... I guess it is how I help deal with it and accept what happened... as painful as it is, always want others aware of what I went through, especially those going through it so that they know they are not alone. In the last 30 minutes, I have started following Pat Neshek on Twitter and tweeted him twice.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I had no clue who Pat Neshek was and I had to look him up :oops: but I think the Point here is a Father Lost his son and its just unfathomable! Very very bad new.

Fsulevine - Very very sorry to hear that. On the Flip side it seems like you have a great attitude and you are a very strong man!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Very sorry to hear that about Pat who seems to be one of the good guys in the hobby/sport.

Steve, it goes without saying that you have endured more than many of us could bear; I am sure not a day goes by without you thinking of it. It goes without saying that something like this brings it up and I will always be sorry for your loss.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Very sorry to hear that about Pat who seems to be one of the good guys in the hobby/sport.

Steve, it goes without saying that you have endured more than many of us could bear; I am sure not a day goes by without you thinking of it. It goes without saying that something like this brings it up and I will always be sorry for your loss.

Thank you, Jeff. It really came to mind this past Sunday down in your area (came down for Noles/USF and Redskins/Bucs). On Sunday, went to Brick House Tavern to eat and watch the first half of the 1:00 games... About 30 minutes after I got there, none other than JOHN CENA happened to be seated diagonal from me! While I merely went up to him and asked for the honor of shaking his hand, it did cross my mind about "what if my son was here to experience this with me?" Of course, it also crossed my mind that if I had a living near two-year old son, I probably wouldn't have been at Brick House Tavern in the first place.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts