Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One pack of 12' Bowman Draft - George Springer #1/25 SCAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Got one pack for Christmas from my mom (well two, other was Bowman Chrome that I got nothing of note) and oddly it was a pack of 12' Bowman Draft. Why is that odd? Well in this thread I had treated myself to a near full box of 12' Draft....the pack I got from my mom was one of the other packs in that box, lol. She must have been to that store a few days earlier and asked the guy that works there what was the most popular baseball card pack. I assumed it wouldn't have much in it considering I did get all of the guaranteed odds in the other 22 packs but to my surprise I was wrong. :)

Base chrome - Kevin McKague

and this beauty:

springerfront.jpg
springerback.jpg

#01/25!

Pack odds - 1:1,144:D

Maybe the vintage guy should start busting more Bowmans?;)

Can anyone give me a scouting report on Springer?? Looking at his stats he looks like a real solid power/speed guy so it seems he is a good player to get!

Thanks for looking,
-Scotty

Last edited:

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Nice pull! He's probably one of the future stars for the Astros. You should get it graded!
Awesome, thanks! How well do these cards grade being die-cut? It looks real clean but haven't seen too many of them graded. If there is a group sub anytime soon I might have to take a shot at it (maybe the Reed auto, as well).

He is a stud! Nice hit.
Yeah I have been looking at a few scouting reports and he has real good speed, can hit for power, and plays great defense so he might be a 5-tool player in the making. In one interview he said he models his game after Torii Hunter so if he can play to that level he will definitely be an impact player for the 'Stros. Any time-table on when he is going to be called up to the bigs? 2014 most likely?

Pretty awesome. Nice pull for sure. :)
Thanks! I don't bust too much wax nowadays so this was definitely a great hit for me. :)

Nice job Scotty! I can't pull crap anymore, but I still bust a blaster every now and again. Always lose money lol
Mucho grasias, Andy...even if you don't pull anything decent, it's still fun doing it. And unlike playing the lottery, at least you have something to show for it after you lose. ;) Hope all is going well up there in Minn!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
I'd love to have that one! I had a huge springer collection earlier this year but had to sell it.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Sounds good, thanks for the first Shot at it. Yeah it sucked and was hard to do. I had 4 of the 10 purple chrome autos at one point and the super non auto. And tons more

Members online

Latest posts