Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB.TV 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm looking for a few people to fill in (have done this for 2 seasons now without a hitch) for the upcoming MLB and MiLB seasons. It will be $30 for all out-of-market games for MLB and MiLB. PM me if you are interested!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'd be interested too. Would love to watch every JJ game I could, plus other out-of-market games for a low low price !

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Can more than one person use the account at a time?

Legally, no. (that is stated specifically in the subscriber agreement).

whether or not they have software in place now to notice 2 or more simultaneous logins and suspend the account and screw all of you joining this project, I don't know.

I don't get the point of this thread - I subscribe becuse it's cheaper than MLB EI on cable (and has more features) so I get value from it. I don't see why you all who easily blow that amount on a box of cards or on superstar autos all of a sudden become cheap by hoping to share an account and be able to use it simultaneously.

Last edited:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Legally, no. (that is stated specifically in the subscriber agreement).

whether or not they have software in place now to notice 2 or more simultaneous logins and suspend the account and screw all of you joining this project, I don't know.

I don't get the point of this thread - I subscribe becuse it's cheaper than MLB EI on cable (and has more features) so I get value from it. I don't see why you all who easily blow that amount on a box of cards or on superstar autos all of a sudden become cheap by hoping to share an account and be able to use it simultaneously.

What's not to get. Instead of paying $150, you are paying $30. Not everyone has $150 to spend. If you aren't interested and are some reason annoyed by it, why are you even in the thread. It has worked perfectly for 2 seasons now and has saved a few people some decent money.

Last edited:

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
In the past they have limited the number of simultaneous connections so beware of that. I've had issues once or twice where I am trying to transition from phone/tablet/desktop/media center and get blocked due to too many simultaneous connections.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
In the past they have limited the number of simultaneous connections so beware of that. I've had issues once or twice where I am trying to transition from phone/tablet/desktop/media center and get blocked due to too many simultaneous connections.

It's always a concern, but it has been fine for two seasons now. It's not that often that we are all on at the exact same time.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
I split a MLBtv sub with 5 people last year. It worked flawlessly. Plan on doing it again this year.

My favorite feature is quad box streaming 4 games from my laptop to my LED/home theatre (via Intel WIDI). Super easy to switch audio between games and toggle others in from the sidebar. Quality is still outstanding (depends on your bandwidth, ofc). For best quality with a single game, I recommend a PS / LAN cable (not wifi). I swear some of the feeds are better than ESPN HD.

Members online

Latest posts