Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Won't Someone Please Think of the Children

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

youk-scary_zps24fddf5d.jpg

A truly scary card.
Dear Topps,
You want kids to like baseball cards, not have nightmares about them.

Feel free to add other cards, take a look at the Mat Latos card on ebay as well. He's in full on creeper mode.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Put some japanese writting on his head & hes a dead ringer for albert, or tensai from wwe

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
youk-scary_zps24fddf5d.jpg

A truly scary card.
Dear Topps,
You want kids to like baseball cards, not have nightmares about them.

Feel free to add other cards, take a look at the Mat Latos card on ebay as well. He's in full on creeper mode.

The Latos is hilarious.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I ripped a Wal-mart blaster over lunch (yay for getting retail product on time for once) and I have to say several cards are pretty scary. It's like the eyes have special emphasis, where the flesh tones are printed with the really obvious dots, but eyes and eyebrows are solidly outlined and printed. Matt Moore, Carlos Gomez, and Gerardo Parra are noteworthy.

Then there's this. You ever see that scene in Scanners where that dude's head explodes?
$T2eC16h,!zcE9s4g4vT3BRNhC)h7nQ~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'll tell you what freaks me out. Every year, Verlander is pitching in the jungles of Vietnam. He's just out there, all Full Metal Jacket crazy, patiently waiting to snipe someone in the head with his fastball. Spooky!

$(KGrHqV,!hEFEWh9dZjwBROE6l7SUw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJEoE88d-jo-mBPdPs-QyY!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!hEE86b1hlS5BP(pOi)hW!~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKigE+R9YkBZUBP887LCEb!~~60_3.JPG

!BnyBkLgB2k~$(KGrHqQH-CwEtrN4QK5UBLk9!5W66!~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!rYFDrDUBGMOBQ-FHczj!!~~60_57.JPG

!Bspe)EQEGk~$(KGrHqQH-DQEvMGr)6YzBL4wCEfkHQ~~_3.JPG

$T2eC16JHJFoE9nh6m-9rBQOO9dqZQ!~~60_3.JPG

Members online

Latest posts