Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got my blue waves in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
Got 1 card back (dwayne allen) and my blue wave pack. Looks like Allen is the first player to get his signed cards back since most of the posts I see of people who have gotten the packs in were redemptions for him.

All I wanted was an alfred morris.. just the base card.. since from the get-go, we all know he was the one big player left out of this set.. (come to find out now they've added like 8 players including josh gordon etc.) But anyway I wanted a morris... and when I got my pack in, the back card was Alfred Morris.

I was very pleased and didn't open my pack because.. why bother right?.. I just shifted the cards inside to see who else I got... bunch of LTs and OTs and who cares... a matt kalil.. whatever...

And then I went on ebay to see what the Moris' are selling for and realized the card number on the base moris didn't match mine.. mine said BWA-AM. Well after about 3 seconds and my jaw dropping, I realized I had the auto version.. I put the pack down and befouled myself.

I never complain about redemptions, I never call topps and XXXXX and I think the karma gods hooked it up for me!

I called topps because I got a 'Late Notify' email about Matt Kalil taking too long or whatever, and the woman explained that Tristar will send me another card with equal 'beckett value' (so like.. a card worth 2 bucks) but she said she wouldn't guarantee it would be from topps chrome.. which I thought kinda weird... but she did say that I WAS guaranteed a blue wave pack regardless of the card shipped in its place... so I said 'hell yea!' and swapped my kalil for... god knows what.. It could be egnew for all I care as long as I get another pack of blue waves.

I also have a stephen hill redemption and although it hasn't updated on the topps redemption site, she said those have come in and are already at Tristar awating a bulk shipment.. so if you're waiting on stephen hill.. she said they should be out within the next 2 weeks since they are processing a huge flow at the moment and the bulk pickups are coming more frequently. Very good news.

Anyway I know a lot of people have had issues with their redemptions and if you really love the card you're gonna get, then I understand why you'd be pissed... but if you're waiting for blue waves and don't care about the auto redemption you have, call up topps and see if they'll switch it out. with the exception of wilson, I wouldn't really care what card they sent me as long as my blue wave pack had a luck, rg3 or morris auto.. all 3 of which are probably worth more than the redemption anyway!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
great, congrats on the Morris auto! I got my blue wave pack in this week with my Dwayne Allen BCA refractor auto #1 /75! I got a RG3 on the back, so I was happy.

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
great, congrats on the Morris auto! I got my blue wave pack in this week with my Dwayne Allen BCA refractor auto #1 /75! I got a RG3 on the back, so I was happy.

I didn't even know they had refractor redemptions of Allen! Thats awesome... the RG3 is even better.. I'm half interested in that Allen.. are you selling on ebay or interested in selling or trading? PM me if you are, otherwise congrats on that blue wave pack... hopefully the next wave of shipments will have a few more of those Luck 'chuckstrong' variations.. thats a nice looking card...

ernieren

Mar 19, 2010
Great pull . i got 2 packs almost identical

2 Bernard pierce
2 Alshon jeffery
2 TY Hilton
1 Morris Claiborne
1 Damaris Johnson

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Great pull . i got 2 packs almost identical

2 Bernard pierce
2 Alshon jeffery
2 TY Hilton
1 Morris Claiborne
1 Damaris Johnson
Got one of my packs in too (Brian Quick) Got the same exact pack you got Pierce, Jeffery, Hilton, Johnson.

ernieren

Mar 19, 2010
got 2 more packs last night LOT better

RGIII
Russell Wilson
Bryce Brown
Doug Martin
and 4 other's i listed in the football transaction section.

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
Wow. I havent gotten anything else yet. Still waiting on my stephen hill and kalil replacement..

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
My Russell Wilson auto arrived last week. The bonus pack was nothing special -

Brandon Thompson
AJ Jenkins
LaMichael James
Jarius Wright

Members online

Latest posts