Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 UD Tiger Woods Master Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Best, most fun break I've ever had. Definitely don't feel like it was a kick in the butt. The Pin Flag is from the 2000 U.S Open from Pebble where he won by 15!

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
How can this not be a good deal for the price? 3 Tiger autos, a complete set #/200 and another hit. Absolute worst case scenario you lose what maybe $500? Might have to find myself one.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I heard there was a Tiger/Sergio 1/1 auto but it came back from the Sergio signing water damaged.

Hey-ohhhhnhh

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I think I'm more of a fan of the Michael Jordan collection, just because of the insert cards and how they actually relate to the sport. I am truly looking forward to the Wayne Gretzky one, seriously wish I had the money for that.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
My next major collection goal is a nice Tiger auto. I obviously should have picked one up two years ago but I was still in school and was spending all my extra cash on my U-Miami PC

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I would imagine this would be discussed during next podcast. I'm sure there are many that would like to know what it's like to put that kind of money down on a product.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I would imagine this would be discussed during next podcast. I'm sure there are many that would like to know what it's like to put that kind of money down on a product.

Hahaha....absolutely we will talk about it. Gilmore doesn't do much sport card stuff anymore....but I think he was even taken aback by how beautiful and well presented this product is.

It's definitely not something you do everyday (drop almost $3000 on a box of cards) but it was fun and well worth it. Tons of value in this break too!