Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 UD Tiger Woods Master Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I will make money on the break....

Didn't say you wouldn't, but you lucked out with the flag....otherwise, it would be at least a $1500 loss. For $3,000 a pack, you better get Tiger to carry your bags on a round and then have him hook you up with a couple of his ex's. How long will it take for Leaf to come out with a $5K pack?

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Wow. This looks awesome. I'm paying off all my business debts otherwise I'd be in for 1 or 2 of these.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Didn't say you wouldn't, but you lucked out with the flag....otherwise, it would be at least a $1500 loss. For $3,000 a pack, you better get Tiger to carry your bags on a round and then have him hook you up with a couple of his ex's. How long will it take for Leaf to come out with a $5K pack?

False. $500 for the base set, box and slambalaya

$200 for the Championship gear

$600 for the 1/3 Auto

$1500 for the Bag AUto and I'm already in the green and am keeping the flag.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I posted a hit tracker in the MISC forum. One slightly disconcerting thing I noted while perusing some of the singles on eBay is that a few of the Tiger autographs have scuff marks or minor smudges. That shouldn't happen, particularly with a product that costs $3K+ per box.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
I think the issue right now is at what price did you get into this product at. I think if you got in under $2,500, you should break even if you flip everything. The first few sales on eBay of the autos will pretty much dictate price. What will be interesting to see is if more auctions will hit over the next few weeks or if the rest of the product stays in people's PCs.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's def a great product, design, and presentation. I like others am curious as to how the value holds on the secondary market. The flag is great. But at the price it almost needs something's that unique. On the card side it's adding more into the market, so well see. But if you do have 3k to drop, it's something that would be nice to do, especially if he continues to play well. Congrats on your break

Ryan

sbfinley

Mar 23, 2011
I am out of my element with to comes to modern era cards, but I do not quite understand how the production of an extremely high quality product limited to 200 boxes would "flood" a market.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I am out of my element with to comes to modern era cards, but I do not quite understand how the production of an extremely high quality product limited to 200 boxes would "flood" a market.

Not sure flood is right word, but it does add some that were not there, meaning supply went up. It's not so much the qty it's the price point you need to hit if your trying to make $ off the product. Those who are trying to flip probably will list quickly over the next month esp with US Open coming, so because this golf product is Tiger only when they hit the secondary market it will "flood" Tiger Cert Autos from what they were before release and will the market stay strong enough to support the PP the sellers would need to hit. That's how I see it I guess
Ryan

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
A round of golf with Griffey Jr sold for $3,050 recently.lol

But the product looks great,the value definitely appears to be there,its just unrealisitic for most people.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I'd guess that most of the people ripping this are going to keep most of it.

I'd bet half the autos (200 of the cards) never see the light of day.

The private sales on this are STRONG compared to your run of the mill Tigers it seems. This is a winner.