Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Jim Thome Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
Hey guys,

I know my Konerko collection is what I am known for on here, but I just wanted to post my small Thome collection as well. Thome is one of my all time favorites and I chose #25 as my travel team number because of him. Here is the goodies.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice collection of Thome cards. He is a class act and played the game the right way. He is my favorite player and I've been collecting his cards for 12 years. The Cleveland Indians will unveil a statue of Thome later this summer. Keep up the nice collection!

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
Very Nice! I also am a fan and have a small collection of him.
Thanks so much, he seems like a great guy.
Nice collection of Thome cards. He is a class act and played the game the right way. He is my favorite player and I've been collecting his cards for 12 years. The Cleveland Indians will unveil a statue of Thome later this summer. Keep up the nice collection!
Thanks so much. I agree. He is definitely a class act. I hope the White Sox make a statue for him as well.
Nice cards!
Thank you!

Members online

Latest posts