Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello all. I'm new here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, everybody. My name is Bill, and I'm new here. I've been looking around at the site for a while, and I really like what I've seen.

In the last year and a half, my hobby focus has changed. The majority of what I buy now are pre-war and vintage cards, though I still buy some modern cards. My favorite sets are the T206 white borders, the T202 Hassan triple folders, the T204 Ramlys, the T205 gold borders, the Fatima team cards, T3 Turkey Reds, the '33 and '34 Goudey sets (I pretty much like all the Goudey sets, but those two are my favorites), E94 and E95 American Caramels, the '53 Bowman Color set, and most '50s and '60s sets from Topps. I also like a lot of the Red Man cards, the Exhibits cards, and I love things like the M101 Sporting News supplements. I haven't jumped into any of the pre 1900 sets yet, but I plan on doing so before the year is over. I'm fascinated by Old Judge cards, Mayo's Cut Plug, Goodwin, and Allen & Ginter cards. As far as modern cards go, my favorites by far are the Bowman Chrome prospect auto cards.

I look forward to meeting people, and doing business with you, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts