Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ervin Santana, 4 years, $54 million from the Minnesota Twins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
...............true, but why Santana at that price? The Twins confuse me.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
...............true, but why Santana at that price? The Twins confuse me.

Because it's the Twins and they have to overpay. I won't say a massive overpay, but, an overpay none-the-less.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
If I'm a Twins fan I appreciate that ownership spent a little money but I have no confidence that this will make much of a difference unless they can quickly develop some other pitchers with plus stuff.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
As a Twins fan, I do give them credit for trying, but I see this becoming Ricky Nolasco 2.0. I hope that with the new pitching coach I'm wrong and Nolasco turns it around. I really want the Twins to give Meyer a crack at the rotation this year, and the TWins do have some young guys in the minors that will contribute in a year or two with Stewart and Berrios. Its frustrating being a Twins fan right now because I know we need pitching, but its tough when they sign the the 3-4 starters to these big deals. The 2 largest free agent deals from the Twins have been to Santana and Nolasco.

Members online

Latest posts