Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

question about delivery and signature confirmation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
for up to what amount is delivery confirmation good, and for what amount should you use signature confirmation?

probably a dumb question but i really dont know.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
for up to what amount is delivery confirmation good (under $250), and for what amount should you use signature confirmation? (over $250)

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I actually think eBay/paypal changed their rules somewhat recently, I tend to use signature confirmation (or insurance) for everything over $100 just to be safe.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
for up to what amount is delivery confirmation good, and for what amount should you use signature confirmation?

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... on-outside

Remember though, this is only protection for a chargback or claim, does not do **** if your package is never received by the buyer. In essence, you could ship a $249 card with delivery confirmation and the PO worker forgets to scan it upon putting it in the buyers mailbox, the buyer looks online at the DC #, sees it was never scanned it, and files a chargeback. You are ******!!! If ever you want to protect yourself, you MUST purchase insurance. Some will come in here and tell you that insurance is not 100% fool proof, but I will take any percentage over ZERO percent.
The one time I had a chargeback filed against me, I was able to recover the funds from the PO due to me purchasing insurance. To this day, the DC# still shows that it was processed at my Minneapolis facility, yet never delivered. Not sure if it is still lost in the land of the post office or if it was delivered and the buyer did exactly what I stated above. I dont really care either way, as I got my funds back as the PO could not show proof of delivery and I had insurance on it.

Members online

Latest posts