Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to the board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeramietowle

May 19, 2009
Springfield VT
Hello I am new to the board and wanted to into myself. My name is Jeramie and I live in VT. I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan. I love to trade and help people find cards that they collect for there personal collection. This site is really cool. I am glad that I found it. There arent a lot of local shops around here to talk cards and trade. I am looking for anything Bills no matter how common the card is.
Jeramie

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
jeramietowle said:
Hello I am new to the board and wanted to into myself. My name is Jeramie and I live in VT. I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan. I love to trade and help people find cards that they collect for there personal collection. This site is really cool. I am glad that I found it. There arent a lot of local shops around here to talk cards and trade. I am looking for anything Bills no matter how common the card is.
Jeramie

Glad to have you along! We definitely chit chat a lot about football and cards etc. We also do group breaks and as we grow further we will be doing secret santa type of events.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
jeramietowle said:
Thank you for the warm welcome, a friend of mine told me about the website. I am hooked!

Yeah, it's a great site here. I've looked at a few, but this by far the most active of any going. Baseball end drives the site. But with guys like Ryno, Jrod, Flight, Brad ect. Also Gellman drops in from time to time. Football side is picking up some steam....

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Being new to football I have noticed that "Ryo" is the man when it comes to football. Thanks for supporting me on my new collection!

Back on topic. Welcome to the boards. I guarantee you will like it here. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts