Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hit a wall on my quest to finish 08 ultimate subset....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
19 of 25 has been obtained although i have yet to see 2 cards since release although it is in the checklist while 1 card that was not in the checklist is live

this is a very fun project for me with a great auto lineup (except that 8 of 25 cards are manning brothers :lol: ) and 2 super tough serial #ed to only #/5 are included

anywho, here's my latest update with scans

IMG_0001-3.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG-6.jpg

IMG-3.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG-8.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG-9.jpg

IMG-5.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG-4.jpg

IMG-2.jpg

IMG-10.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG-1.jpg

IMG-7.jpg

i have joseph addai incoming which will make it 19 of 25

the toughest two cards from the set are both #ed to #/5. ben roth and ap. i was lucky enough to obtain the ben as this was the only copy to show up on ebay since release while i have seen 2 ap's sold on ebay. that care will be the toughest one to obtain

2 cards that i have yet to see on ebay since release but is listed under the checklist is bob sanders and aaron rodgers. guys, if you can be on the lookout for those 2 cards from this subset, i would greatly appreciate it!! however, i have a feeling that these were not included. i mean, the chances that both these cards have yet to pop up since release? sigh~

jeremy shockey was not in the checklist but i found his copy which is live

i love/hate the fact that some players have different variations but eli and peyton manning takes up about 1/3 of the total checklist which is nice and stupid at the same time :lol:

thanks for the looks and any help on the ap #/5, aaron rodgers (supposed to be a redemption) and bob sanders would be great appreciated!

dave

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Thats a great looking set Dave, good luck tracking down the last few you need, that AP will probably be pretty tough to find.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
tribefan2427 said:
nice but why do they nice 8 mannings. would be better if it was 2 mannings and 6 other guys

VERY, VERY nice set, congrats on making it as far as you have, but I have to agree w/ Tribefan, why not open it up to a few more players!!?? Not that it's your fault, but Upper Deck sure has their heads in the clouds at times!!!

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
I thought the AD was numbered to more than 5, I could have sworn /15 last time I saw it on eBay. Went for quite a bit though.

Members online

Latest posts