Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Senators @ Bing Mets , Tons of Autographs SCANS ADDED!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Don't have scans up yet, but just got back from my 1st game ever seeing the binghamton mets. Had a great time, and everyone was so nice, especially with signing. I will have scans tommorow after i drive home, but here is what i got. Would love to here any comments anyone has.

STORY:

Also had a very interesting event happen. I arrived at the stadium at around 4 to watch the team during there practice. It was awsome, as i'm sitting on top of the dugout watching BP, who comes out of the dugout?? Omar Minaya. After a few press guys interview Minaya after BP, i call him over, and ask him to sign a bat that i was getting done by a few guys for my brother, and he spoke to my mom and I for a bit. My mom said "So do we have any prospects OMar?" he responded saying " Yes, we have some good guys here, like Meijia who's pitching tommorow, also the young guy Ruben Tejada". I thought it was cool to speak to Omar. We shuck hands, and we told him that were season tix holders at Citi Field. Even though the Mets aren't doing well right now, and Omar may not be doing the best job, it was still cool to talk to Omar. Thanks for reading!
avery

WHAT I GOT:
sc00106b98.jpg
sc00103c4a.jpg
sc00103c4a01.jpg
sc00103c4a02.jpg
sc000fced1.jpg
sc000fced101.jpg
sc000fced102.jpg
sc000fced103.jpg
Brad Holt
0812091353.jpg
Ruben Tejada
0812091354.jpg
Jennry Meijia
0812091356.jpg

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Senators @ Bing Mets , Tons of Autographs

Wish they had some top prospects, then I'd definitely make the trip. sounds like it was fun though

zach

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009

Nikobaseball said:
Wish they had some top prospects, then I'd definitely make the trip. sounds like it was fun though

zach
it was extremely fun, and yea they don't have top prospects, but they have "Mets top Prospects" haha

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Avery, Any idea why Ike Davis hasn't played in the last few games? I look on MiLB.com daily for the line from the previous night and he hasn't played since 7 Aug. Insight please!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

thegreathambino said:
(4) 08 bowman chrome prospects lucas duda signed cards (was in a rush and autos are faded)
(1) 08 bowman chrome prospects lucas duda Xfractor signed card (was in a rush and autos are faded)
(7) 08 Donruss Threads Lucas Duda signed cards (was in a rush and autos are a tad faded)

You dont think that handing him 12 cards to sign might have added to the rush?

::facepalm::

A_Pharis

P_Manning 18 said:
thegreathambino said:
(4) 08 bowman chrome prospects lucas duda signed cards (was in a rush and autos are faded)
(1) 08 bowman chrome prospects lucas duda Xfractor signed card (was in a rush and autos are faded)
(7) 08 Donruss Threads Lucas Duda signed cards (was in a rush and autos are a tad faded)

You dont think that handing him 12 cards to sign might have added to the rush?

::facepalm::

Wasn't gonna say anything, but players usually rush when they're handed that many cards. I just don't think I have the gall to do it, but I'm glad you got them signed.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009

69metsfan: i have no idea, but i did see ike doing some extra warm up runs with the trainer while the rest of the team went iinton the clubhouse. Don't know why

P_Manning 18/A_Pharis: i got him at different points in the game. Most of the cards i got in the stadium, which i heard is rare because duda doesn't sign much in the stadium for some reason. I got , i think 5 cards after the game.

Jbone: nah, i saw Meijia inside the stadium, and he was busy cuz of he is pitching tommorow and just got off the DL, so i only had the chance to get 1 auto, which was on a ball

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
I always get a kick of out of people bashing others for getting multiple cards signed.
If a guy wants to sign 12, he'll sign 12. If not, he'll sign a few and hand them back, no harm done in handing them a stack.

Great job getting the sigs. Just curious, but what type of pen are those balls signed in? Looks like they came out great to me.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
andyduke86 said:
I always get a kick of out of people bashing others for getting multiple cards signed.

Great job getting the sigs. Just curious, but what type of pen are those balls signed in? Looks like they came out great to me.
yes, this is the 1st time i used this pen, and the balls look amazing. I reccomend everyone to use it. And thanks for the support. Here is a link that shows a picture of the pen, u should be able to get them at staples, i got mine on ebay:

http://www.rvops.co.uk/lumocolor-pen-bl ... -1283.html

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Do you know if by using that pen, the auto will bleed or fade over time? Any know for sure either way? I know for a fact that ball point pens don't on OMLB...but not sure about these.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Messier2 said:
Do you know if by using that pen, the auto will bleed or fade over time? Any know for sure either way? I know for a fact that ball point pens don't on OMLB...but not sure about these.
from my experience with these, they look fine over a few months , but i havn't heard any bad things about these pens

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Yea lumocolors are great for cards but I've never heard of anyone using them on balls so i don't know how they'll hold up. They look good now though based on those pics at least.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
andyduke86 said:
Yea lumocolors are great for cards but I've never heard of anyone using them on balls so i don't know how they'll hold up. They look good now though based on those pics at least.
they look amazing in person

Members online

Latest posts