Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS 10 Blue Ref Auto Lincecum- $1150 offer

What should I do?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
darocker80 said:
Do I take it, do i counter offer, or don't touch it?
darock, i think yu should buy it but counteroffer it. dont just buy for what they say, negotiate, make the seller know you are interested but have limits. leave the hard decisions to him/her, and let them decide what to sell it for. i think you should shot somewhere around 750-900.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
RANGERS25 said:
darocker80 said:
darock, i think yu should buy it but counteroffer it. dont just buy for what they say, negotiate, make the seller know you are interested but have limits. leave the hard decisions to him/her, and let them decide what to sell it for. i think you should shot somewhere around 750-900.
Thanks man, its such a sweet card, and then there is a base 10 and ref 10 on ebay too lol. BGS 10 lincy collection haha.

Please vote people, jsut want to see FCBs opinion.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
darocker80 said:
RANGERS25 said:
darocker80 said:
Thanks man, its such a sweet card, and then there is a base 10 and ref 10 on ebay too lol. BGS 10 lincy collection haha.

no prob, i think you should get it. how many of those are you going to see lying around on ebay, plus, its hard enough, at least for me that is, to get 9.5's. shoot, if i could, i would take any 10 chrome card of julio borbon. i think it would look sweet to have in a collection. seen many people have a lot of 10's in a collection and i think it would be awesome. if a 10 borbon came across me, i would not let anyone else end up with it. i say give it a considerable shot, if you dont get it then at least you tried, but if you do. how many people can say they have one of those. just sayin.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
RANGERS25 said:
darocker80 said:
RANGERS25 said:
darocker80 said:

no prob, i think you should get it. how many of those are you going to see lying around on ebay, plus, its hard enough, at least for me that is, to get 9.5's. shoot, if i could, i would take any 10 chrome card of julio borbon. i think it would look sweet to have in a collection. seen many people have a lot of 10's in a collection and i think it would be awesome. if a 10 borbon came across me, i would not let anyone else end up with it. i say give it a considerable shot, if you dont get it then at least you tried, but if you do. how many people can say they have one of those. just sayin.
Thanks for your opinion man.

Wouldn't look sweet next to my gold :p

lol i think i bid on bigfans super kershaw too :p

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
why not have the 10 blue sitting right next to the gold 9.5, that would look sweet, and from a player that is so highly rated. i say go for it, but thats just me because i have been able to run into some money so thats why i went ahead and got the borbon 07 rainbow, plus 2 cards away from the 08 auto version rainbow, and both sets are 9.5's. never had a 10 before. still looking for the red sterling 1/1 borbon, and a black sterling auto that would grade 9.5, here have a look. i sent a bucket of borbon, what do you think?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Boy I hope his back holds out. If it starts to go... not sure I could visit this site and not see the daily Lincecum post from you.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
How about you just make decisions on your collection on what you want. This constant asking everyone what they want is so stupid and annoying. Buy what you want, sell what you want, more apt to be happy that way.

Of course, I get it is courtesy to let the board have a piece in the decision, as they'll have to look at the multiple threads each day about whatever card it is, so I guess I don't know.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
No offense, but spending almost 1200 on a piece of cardboard in a plastic holder is ridiculous. Use that money to buy season tickets to the fighting lincecums.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
LaneyB said:
I like the idea of waiting and buying an orange.
I could probably buy one now, (off season probably better though!)

Thanks for the advice.

How about iphoner tells me who has that red ref auto for sale (something i can afford now!!!! White wale lol)

pujols- i'll pm you when i go to vegas haha and you too hitforthecycle wherever you are :lol:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
True dat! I say don't buy it.

flightposite said:
Of course, I guess it is courtesy to let the board have a piece in the decision, as they'll have to look at the multiple threads each day about whatever card it is, so I guess I don't know.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So who bought it? iphoner did you? wasn't me lol.

i'm either saving it for something really important or buying a lincecum red or super lol

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
darocker80 said:

i'm either saving it for something really important or buying a lincecum red or super lol
Shoot me your address. Just please promise me that it will never leave your collection. Ever.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Lally1 said:
darocker80 said:

Shoot me your address. Just please promise me that it will never leave your collection. Ever.

:eek: :shock:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
goblue6919 said:
Lally1 said:
darocker80 said:

:eek: :shock:
:eek: :shock: Where is your red bumgarner and parker in your sig!?!?!??!?!

Members online

Latest posts