Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Everybody Hurts (Bad Prospecting with pics! LOL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Sorry there arent any baseballs here, but i figured id share some pics!

IMG_0719.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0722.jpg
IMG_0723.jpg
IMG_0724.jpg
IMG_0725.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0730.jpg
IMG_0731.jpg

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
several of those guys at least did something .

i still have piles of wes bankston and sergio santos chrome.

hoards of corey smith bowman draft autos.

most of my Hermida stuff [not quite giving up on him yet]

and my big football miss = Tyrone Calico. [this one hurts]

plenty in basketball... stupid college allegiances... Sean May, David Noel, Rashad McCants.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
The Hockey RCs look like you should have done OK with them. Those Todd Bertuzzi RC's should have done you OK. He had a few big years in Vancouver and was very popular. KOvaluchuk is one of the top 5-7 best players in the NHL. Gabby is on a tear this year and is finally playing in a big market (New York). I bet his RCs are going up these days.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If I may ask, how deep did you go into your investment with Ricky? Some of those seem to be high dollar....

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hey, I'd take a couple of Gaboriks off of your hands! Hey may have left the midwest for the east coast, but I still like the guy. I was a the game when he almost pulled off a double hat trick - great moment.

Even if those guys never really hit the levels of superstardom you expected, it's still a cool looking collection - maybe I have a special appreciation for players who never quite hit their professional potential... I am a Big Ten fan, after all!

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
The Hockey RCs look like you should have done OK with them. Those Todd Bertuzzi RC's should have done you OK. He had a few big years in Vancouver and was very popular. KOvaluchuk is one of the top 5-7 best players in the NHL. Gabby is on a tear this year and is finally playing in a big market (New York). I bet his RCs are going up these days.

Minnesota hockey market> New York hockey market.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
nikateen said:
G $MONEY$ said:

Minnesota hockey market> New York hockey market.

+1 - Especially North Stars stuff. Autos/cards/memorabilia are almost a second currency up here.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I forget where I saw him, but I think there's a Tim Couch supercollector out there who eats up all the Couch stuff he can find. Not sure if the same holds true for Mr. Leaf though.

Members online

Latest posts