Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

There are so many things wrong with this article...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Is this written by an Engilsh-as-a-second-language writer? Or maybe 4th? I'd ask the person to explain or back-up anything they wrote (as there is nothing quantifiable or deductive), but I'd probably kill myself 10 seconds into any conversation with them.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
IMO he wrote the article in a different language and ran it threw google language tools.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Great article! :lol: :lol:
I agree it was written in another language and translated. Some of my favorite parts:

Lars Anderson from Boston: It is a great baseball player, who is a strong and large bat with a beautiful frame hitter and an extremely good defense.

Kyle Blanks from San Diego: Blanks is compared with the other actors such as Adam Dunn and others,

Freddie Freeman is a good knight, and has a strong arm and is so fast.

Alonso has a strong player was, and is admirably adapted to show figures in Cincinnati during the current season.
THIS IS THE BEST ONE!! :lol:

Oh, and one of the "related" posts at the bottom: How and Why We Feel Pain...

That article was painful to read! But funny! Thanks for finding it!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
trademhigh said:
IMO he wrote the article in a different language and ran it threw google language tools.

That has to be the case, first thing that popped into my head after reading this...I really hope this is the case, the thought of running into someone out there that speaks like this... :?

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
best prospect article i've ever read.

you can tell it was lang-translated pretty easily guys....

"Where Alonso" /// lol / dead giveaway

Members online

Latest posts