Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday Pickup Thread: 12/7-12/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phish

May 19, 2009
I'm still working on that rainbow with Cahill. I still can't find the /25 and the /99 went a bit too high for me

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Wow! Two weeks in a row I can add something to this thread.

Got this one for $15
/20
DSCF2281-1.jpg

And then got this one in a trade with Rob167. Thanks Again Rob!!!
/12
puck.jpg

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Phish said:
I'm still working on that rainbow with Cahill. I still can't find the /25 and the /99 went a bit too high for me

I absolutely love the look of the set this year, I'm glad they went back to the 2007 parallels because I did not like the look or make up of 2008 TTT.

I missed out on the Porcello Wood 1/1 so I probably won't ever get the full rainbow, but I've never seen the Verlander 1/1 (non-plate) for my 2007 set so I think I can settle for keeping the ten cards in my sig.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there are non-plate, non-wood 1/1s in 2009 too so maybe I'll take a shot at the Porcello if that ever pops up.

Good luck finishing off your rainbow of Cahill!

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello folks... I haven't posted in a thread like this for awhile.
Here are my 2 pick-ups:

CYoungT206auto.jpg

I LOVE the T206 autos. These are beautiful cards!

and this:
CYoungdualSPauto.jpg

3/15

Oh and you see that bat Young is holding, well, it's on it's way here. I doubt it's the same bat but looks just like it. GUed auto and all... I'll post pics when it arrives.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I don't post cards before I get them anymore, but I'll make an exception for this...

!BhC3Cog!mk~$(KGrHqQOKj4EsDLg)qyOBLHb7puSuw~~_12.jpg

Just won it, my first logo for B.J.. I love that you can see the actual piece in the picture!

Members online

Latest posts