Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Topps Co-Signers Box -- Pulled Quad Sig Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tobor75

Dec 8, 2009
Hi There,

I just pulled this redemption card for a 2008 Topps Co-Signers Quad Sig of Brooks Robinson, David Wright, Ryan Zimmerman, and Ryan Braun. I know this card never got produced, so I won't be getting it, but what do people think of the value of it I should be receiving back in value? Since it's Topps, I'll probably get screwed in return cards but I am just looking for some info on this. How many of the different quad sigs were produced for each of them, value of the other quad sigs that did make it out etc. Thanks!

12493d1260211788-black-friday-2008-topps-co-signers-break-sweet-hit-001.jpg

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I have seen just recently Topps do better in their redemption replacements. You could always jsut list on EBAY at a price your are comfortable with and hope someone buys it from you.

Good luck with what ever you do with it, and welcome to the site

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I got a box of 2008 Topps Sterling & a bow of 08 Triple Threads for a gold ref dual redemption of David Price and Luke Hochevar, so I think the replacement value they give you will be decent.

tobor75

Dec 8, 2009
Huffamaniac said:
I have seen just recently Topps do better in their redemption replacements. You could always jsut list on EBAY at a price your are comfortable with and hope someone buys it from you.

Thanks! I was thinking about doing that, but I have no idea what I'd even ask. Beckett lists no values for any of these quad sigs. Only one on ebay recently is one of Chien-Ming ****, Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes and Jorge Posada and he's asking $700 BIN obo. I'd think that the one I pulled would be more desirable, higher value but no idea. Still mulling it over!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I think the one with **** is more disirable. They are all Yankees, and **** has a huge international following.

tobor75 said:
Huffamaniac said:

Thanks! I was thinking about doing that, but I have no idea what I'd even ask. Beckett lists no values for any of these quad sigs. Only one on ebay recently is one of Chien-Ming ****, Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes and Jorge Posada and he's asking $700 BIN obo. I'd think that the one I pulled would be more desirable, higher value but no idea. Still mulling it over!

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
tobor75 said:
Huffamaniac said:

Gotta find it, but the Hernandez/Pevay/Verlander/________ went for $48. Trying to find who the blank was.

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
baseballguy350 said:
Gotta find it, but the Hernandez/Pevay/Verlander/________ went for $48. Trying to find who the blank was.

I think the 4th auto was Joba Chamberlain...it didnt sell for 48. there was a reserve, and the max bid was 48. I dont know how much he would have wanted for it, what the reserve was. The quad in this post must be good for a couple hundred, no?

Members online

Latest posts