Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats the most "unique" NON CARD you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Something that probably only a handful of people in the world have thats not a card?

Doesnt have to be pricey.

Mine is the actual hard back poster printed by Donruss in 2005 to promote the Hawaii Trade Conference auction where they were auctioning off the original paintings. The posted was outside on the bidding day.

I asked Donruss then if I could have the others (different players) and they told me I can only have one. The one I took has Jeter, Pujols and Alex.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
They may have kept a copy at Boston City Hall, but otherwise, this is a 1 of 1:

Williamsproc.jpg

It's the proclamation given by the city of Boston to Ted Williams on "Ted Williams day". I purchased it, along with a bunch of other personal items of his (copy of his birth certificate, etc.) from Heritage a couple of years back for what I thought was a very cheap price (less than $400 if I remember correctly).

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Sean_C said:
They may have kept a copy at Boston City Hall, but otherwise, this is a 1 of 1:

Williamsproc.jpg

It's the proclamation given by the city of Boston to Ted Williams on "Ted Williams day". I purchased it, along with a bunch of other personal items of his (copy of his birth certificate, etc.) from Heritage a couple of years back for what I thought was a very cheap price (less than $400 if I remember correctly).

Wow, that's a really cool piece.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Just a cool item I picked up a while back, game used line up card handed to the ump before the game from Sweet Lou.
sweetlou.jpg

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
one unique item is a signed ATHLETES' PERFORMANCE business folder.
on the back of brandon's 2005 bowman draft it mentions athletes' performance. i went there to get a generic business card for him to sign for my collection. they didn't have any of those so i got this folder that ATHLETES' PERFORMANCE put their brochures in - which later i got him to sign.

bw_2005bdp_1.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

brandon_wood_athletes_performanc-2.jpg

52124650.jpg

(L-R) Boston Red Sox third baseman Kevin Youkilis, Arizona Diamondbacks second baseman Matt Kata, former Baltimore Orioles centerfielder and current non-roster invitee Darnell McDonald, Baltimore Orioles second baseman Brian Roberts, Baltimore Orioles rightfielder Jay Gibbons, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim prospect and current Cedar Rapids Kernels infielder Brandon Wood, Athlete's Performance trainer Craig Friedman, Inland Empire 66ers shortstop Michael Garciaparra, and Minnesota Twins centerfielder Lew Ford pose for a photo at the Athlete's Performance on January 13, 2005 in Tempe, Arizona.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Not sure if this qualifies, but it is pretty unique for my Jim Fregosi collection.

It is a postcard he sent to a collector from Spring Training in Palm Springs, CA during his rookie year, 1962.

Front:
sc0000c277.jpg
Back:
sc00009f22.jpg

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
so I have a few USC football programs that were from when my Grandfather played 1932-33 and they are signed by the everyone on the team except my Grandfather. they are sweet here are a few pictures...

sc8.jpg
DSC_0001.jpg
sc2.jpg
sc4.jpg
sc19.jpg
sc16.jpg
sc14.jpg
sc10.jpg

Also here is the football he got for winning the national title.
aucs.jpg
rosebowl4.jpg
uscrosebowl1.jpg
uscrosebowl3.jpg

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
A program signed by the celebrities at an event for Derek Jeter's Turn 2 Foundation back in 2000 or 2001. Couldn't find Reynolds before the show started unfortunately, but still a pretty cool item.

scan0009.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
AliSignedCookies.jpg

RipkenIroncladBall1.jpgRipkenIroncladBall2.jpg

And a neat little item I got in the early 80's. It's an authentic Kodak Photo from a Minor League team in PR.
(Given to me by the Tall White Man in the Center Back Row - 2 to his right.... ROBERTO CLEMENTE)

DSCF2421.jpg

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
A program signed by the celebrities at an event for Derek Jeter's Turn 2 Foundation back in 2000 or 2001. Couldn't find Reynolds before the show started unfortunately, but still a pretty cool item.

scan0009.jpg

I would love to have that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen that Reynolds item before.

Members online

Latest posts