Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats the most "unique" NON CARD you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Def. the most unique piece I have so far.

SignedHat.jpg

Won't go so far as to say I have the only one, but I haven't seen another signed.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Football, but unique nonetheless.

I own Brian Demarco's Smith & Wesson Performance Center .41 Magnum Hunter revolver.

DeMarco was drafted by the Jaguars in '95. In '96, the Jags made it to the NFC championship game. As a thank you to his offensive lineman, Mark Brunell bought his entire offensive line .41 Magnums. A jaguar head and the number 73 (his jersey #) is engraved near the handle. It's obviously unique.

I'll post pics if anyone wants

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Here is one of my items.. I got this glove from Jay Buhners brother.. It's a first basemans glove that Griffey used when he started to come back from his injury while playing for Seattle.. He started back playing 1st base..

glove1.jpg

glove2.jpg

glove3.jpg

glove4.jpg

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I have a ticket stub from a board member here that is of Ryan Zimmerman's first professional game ever when he started for the Savannah Sand Gnats. Its a cool piece to say the least. I would love to get it signed sometime down the road.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mwheeler27 said:
Mine is a scroll from 1935 that has over 180 American League baseball player signatures on it from that year. It has the entire starting lineup of that year's American League All-Star team as well as most of the World Series Champion Detroit Tigers. Notable signatures include inaugural HOF member Walter Johnson, Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, Connie Mack, and many, many more.

If you guys care to see more pictures, just let me know.

scroll1.jpg
How did you acquire this piece? Congratulations!! It is absolutely beautiful.

Members online

Latest posts