Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Creative Cardboard Concepts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I never heard of them, and it's probably not a good sign that the only way I did hear about them was through one post here. I'm still intrigued though.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
moxacaine said:
relics have a very similar design to the sportskings multi relics.

looks like an interesting product.

And they're based in Canada also, Made me kinda think maybe they're using a new name?. Looks like Ultimate Memorbilia hockey also.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Marro said:
moxacaine said:
relics have a very similar design to the sportskings multi relics.

looks like an interesting product.

And they're based in Canada also, Made me kinda think maybe they're using a new name?. Looks like Ultimate Memorbilia hockey also.

It probably is an affiliate of Sportskings.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
There have been a bunch of companies popping up that are semi-related to In The Game. They aren't the same business, but Brian Price, the president of ITG is involved with all of them. They aren't ITG or Sports Kings, but they have a lot in common with them (designs, etc.)

THECARDFATHER

Dec 27, 2009
I have heard they set up a new company, so that when they get sued In The Game/Be a Player are insulated and not at risk.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
What's amazing about this new product called Famous Fabrics from Creative Cardboard Concepts is the fact that few people have heard about it, and it's already completely sold out at the factory. Presells are very hard to find right now. :eek:

Yes, Dr. Price is in charge of this new product. He also has a new boxing product coming out this year as well. Here's a link to their new line:

http://creativecardboardconcepts.com/

Checkout their Michael Jordan card and many others here:

http://creativecardboardconcepts.com/pr ... /checklist

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
well there are now 4 or 5 more Canseco cards to chase after... that will fit right in with Razor and TriStar's worthless crap of the last few years.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Okay, I understand how these are all linked, but what were they thinking with the last one:

Forever Linked
Sammy Sosa/Mark McGwire
Gordie Howe/Wayne Gretzky
Shaquille O’Neal/Kobe Bryant
Babe Ruth/Jose Molina

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
1st4040 said:
well there are now 4 or 5 more Canseco cards to chase after... that will fit right in with Razor and TriStar's worthless crap of the last few years.

I hear ya. Looks like a couple of Hendersons for me to pay dearly for.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
i43770 said:
Okay, I understand how these are all linked, but what were they thinking with the last one:

Forever Linked
Sammy Sosa/Mark McGwire
Babe Ruth/Jose Molina

I believe those two guys were the first and last to hit home runs in Yankee Stadium. ;)

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
mwheeler27 said:
i43770 said:

Forever Linked
Sammy Sosa/Mark McGwire
Babe Ruth/Jose Molina

I believe those two guys were the first and last to hit home runs in Yankee Stadium. ;)

I had to look it up, to figure that one out. I guess I'm not a Yankee fan, because I don't see the appeal of that match-up. If I some how came upon that card, that would just scream custom card with the Ruth swatch.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
i43770 said:

Forever Linked
Sammy Sosa/Mark McGwire
Babe Ruth/Jose Molina

I just had to look it up. First and last home runs at Yankee Stadium.

I think a Clemente hat card would be really cool.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
i43770 said:

Forever Linked
Sammy Sosa/Mark McGwire
Babe Ruth/Jose Molina

I just had to look it up. First and last home runs at Yankee Stadium.

I think a Clemente hat card would be really cool.

In 2007 Sportkings made a Clemente hat card called "Hats Off". They sell pretty well and are very limited. They also have a picture of Clemente on the card. I'd post a picture, but don't know how since I don't have a photobucket. I have it stored on my computer though.

Members online

Latest posts