Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Past All-Star Game Tickets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Does anyone collect All-Star game tickets of their favorite players. How much are they usually? I want to get the All-Star game tickets from Zambrano's 3 All-Star games (2004, 2006, 2008), and I am not really sure how much is a good price. Is this at all reasonable for a full ticket? Thanks for the help!
http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-BASEBALL-ALL-S ... 1e5acc4dc9

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Re: All-Star Game Tickets

09 Stubs went for up to $30 on eBay after the game. For the older games, it will just be an issue of supply and demand since they'll be pretty scarce.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Zambrano38 said:
Does anyone collect All-Star game tickets of their favorite players. How much are they usually? I want to get the All-Star game tickets from Zambrano's 3 All-Star games (2004, 2006, 2008), and I am not really sure how much is a good price. Is this at all reasonable for a full ticket? Thanks for the help!
http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-BASEBALL-ALL-S ... 1e5acc4dc9

:shock: I have a couple of those. I wonder if they sell at that price

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I have a full sheet ticket for the AllStar game, Home Run Derby, Fan Fest and Futures Game that was only available to season ticket holders. Wonder what I could get for that?
2005Allstarfullseasontix.jpg

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
bodiaz said:
I have a full sheet ticket for the AllStar game, Home Run Derby, Fan Fest and Futures Game that was only available to season ticket holders. Wonder what I could get for that?
2005Allstarfullseasontix.jpg

Nice. I've got the same for 2003 in Chicago.

Alex

I have Zambrano's 2006 ticket but thats not going anywhere since it's signed on the Home Run Derby ticket by the winner and 2006 NL MVP Ryan Howard :D

howardas-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts