Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Took down the $3 Rebuy on Pokerstars last night.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
$5k payday. I do not play as much as I used to but it was fun and a nice early Xmas present.

teachervido

Aug 7, 2008
Fresh Meadows, NY
0a2e17ee27f26e8c

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats. I have stayed away from the rebuy tourneys for the reason some one already mentioned.

I had a little luck compared to you, I took the $5 they gave me for free 2 weeks ago and turned it into $99 to this point. I have just been playing the dollar tables, but gave $6 to two friends who have upped their money to over $20 each. I wish I had more time to play, as I have been busy with a lot of other things this time of year. Hope to maybe catch the world record tourney this weekend.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice.

What was the total investment into the tourney?

If I do those... I limit myself to the buy in... the initial re-buy and the add-on during the first break. So im only out $9.30 if I dont cash.... it would be way too easy to just keep rebuying.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Nice, i just started playin on PS again last week, won a couple one-5 table tournaments but nothin big yet. I'll be more of the bigger tourneys in the coming weeks..tryin to sharpen skills for spring break.

I'm pretty impressed that you won though, how many people were there including all the rebuys?

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
I was in for 15.30 total and chopped heads up for 5000 each. I think there were 3100 or 3700 total entrants and it took 8 and a half hours to complete. As for the money, I am going to get a new phone, put 1500 into my stock portfolio or mutual fund, buy some cards and leave some to play with.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Congrats on the win...I've got to ask, did you run well at the beginning, and play loose with a huge stack? The only time I cashed in that I found it to be a luckbox tourney. Regardless to win a tourney that big, you had to have played some great poker. Nice early XMAS present.

I've run very, VERY cold recently on the MTTs. September 12th was the last big cash. Luckily I've stayed up with the SNGs and some ring games. To any "part-timers" that may not know of this site, I'd check it out. Sharkscope is great for your sit and go tourneys, but this site is a full tracker for all of your MTTs.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/po ... E.html?t=2

And anyone that plays, drop me a PM sometime, I'm a hold em and omaha hi-lo player. I'm primarily on PS, but also on FT with the same username.

-Mark

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
Congrats on the win...I've got to ask, did you run well at the beginning, and play loose with a huge stack? The only time I cashed in that I found it to be a luckbox tourney. Regardless to win a tourney that big, you had to have played some great poker. Nice early XMAS present.

I've run very, VERY cold recently on the MTTs. September 12th was the last big cash. Luckily I've stayed up with the SNGs and some ring games. To any "part-timers" that may not know of this site, I'd check it out. Sharkscope is great for your sit and go tourneys, but this site is a full tracker for all of your MTTs.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/po ... E.html?t=2

And anyone that plays, drop me a PM sometime, I'm a hold em and omaha hi-lo player. I'm primarily on PS, but also on FT with the same username.

-Mark

I'm VERY interested in getting into this but I don't know your "lingo"(or abbreviation's) yet, what is MTT's, PS, & FT? Please reply or PM me with more information? Thanks, Dave.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
Yeah I played fairly aggro dur8ing the rebuy period and got a top 100 stack. I ran really well on the bubbles of cash and the final table. Then I essentially crushed heads up.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Congrats nice little present if i must say so myself.

The biggest tourny cash i've had is the 100 rebuy on stars. The play is a little different than the 3 rebuy. The cash was pretty nice though, and I actually took a bad beat to lose first.

BTW are you the same evenkeal from 2+2?

Members online

Latest posts