Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Pro Debut review come win a box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I know you probablly threw that together quickly, but....

I will be honest here, this is probably the most anticipated product of the year for me. I am a MiLB junkie, and have longed for a product that would do the minors justice. With the inclusion of jumbo jersey cards as base versions instead of tiny swatches we are used to seeing, his product is a step in that direction

That is suppose to be 'this', not "his", right?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
matfanofold said:

I will be honest here, this is probably the most anticipated product of the year for me. I am a MiLB junkie, and have longed for a product that would do the minors justice. With the inclusion of jumbo jersey cards as base versions instead of tiny swatches we are used to seeing, his product is a step in that direction

Thanks for the check

I am a pretty bad writer and an even worse editor.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
cgilmo said:
matfanofold said:

Thanks for the check

I am a pretty bad writer and an even worse editor.

Bah, it reads just fine!

But knowing just how big your getting in the industry, I was not sure if you are now refering to the Topps owner as if you are frinnds and pro debute as 'his' product. ;)

Latest posts