Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why was Brad Hawpe Taken out??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
[/quote]How did you get this mlb radio???Is it the one on mlb.com??[/quote]

I've gotten that the last few years and really enjoyed it. Well worth the $15ish or whatever it is. I think it's the same one

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
matty07 said:
Zithy said:
Why isn't Carlos Gonzalez in the lineup?

I think he's played every game so far this year. I'm going with he got the night off...sucks because I have him starting on my fantasy team

Gonzalez came up limp with a tight hammy on Sunday. He was yanked and is listed as day to day.

I don't yet know about Hawpe.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
How did you get this mlb radio???Is it the one on mlb.com??[/quote]

I've gotten that the last few years and really enjoyed it. Well worth the $15ish or whatever it is. I think it's the same one[/quote]

15 bucks for the year??? I absolutely love listening to baseball on the radio almost more than TV. It just seems to have that old school feeling

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
Mighty Bombjack said:
matty07 said:
Zithy said:
Why isn't Carlos Gonzalez in the lineup?

I think he's played every game so far this year. I'm going with he got the night off...sucks because I have him starting on my fantasy team

Gonzalez came up limp with a tight hammy on Sunday. He was yanked and is listed as day to day.

I don't yet know about Hawpe.

It would be nice if Yahoo made that update but of course not

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Went to my espn fantasy site i have hawpe and it says hawpe is day to day with a left quad injury..

Hawpe is day-to-day with a left quad injury, Brian Costa of the Newark Star-Ledger reports.

Spin: Ryan Spilborghs entered the game for Hawpe, and he would probably see time in the outfield should the latter need to miss a few games.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
MAC16 said:
Went to my espn fantasy site i have hawpe and it says hawpe is day to day with a left quad injury..

Hawpe is day-to-day with a left quad injury, Brian Costa of the Newark Star-Ledger reports.

Spin: Ryan Spilborghs entered the game for Hawpe, and he would probably see time in the outfield should the latter need to miss a few games.

Can you confirm also if gonzalez is day to day??

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Gonzalez (hamstring) was able to take batting practice before Tuesday's game even though he did not start, the Rockies' official site reports.

Spin: "When I pull my leg up, it doesn't hurt," Gonzalez said. "But when I have to push on the ground, that's when I feel it. It's not an awful pain, just a little weird feeling that you don't want to get worse." Consider him "day-to-day" for now, but the Rox could rush him into action now that Brad Hawpe has gone down with a quads injury.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
MAC16 said:
Gonzalez (hamstring) was able to take batting practice before Tuesday's game even though he did not start, the Rockies' official site reports.

Spin: "When I pull my leg up, it doesn't hurt," Gonzalez said. "But when I have to push on the ground, that's when I feel it. It's not an awful pain, just a little weird feeling that you don't want to get worse." Consider him "day-to-day" for now, but the Rox could rush him into action now that Brad Hawpe has gone down with a quads injury.

Thanks alot man!!

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
matty07 said:
MAC16 said:

Thanks alot man!!
No problem. Hoping the Rox win the west.. Family is from CO and would go if they make it.. lets bring back Rocktober!

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Mighty Bombjack said:
Smith and Spilborgh can do just fine for a bit, if need be.
Love Spilborgh but not to high on smith.. he is ok but im not to high on him.

Members online

Latest posts