Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UNDERRATED MLB PLAYER POLL

Who is the most underrated MLB player today?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I thought SI or someone already said it was Michael Cuddyer

The only ones on that list that could maybe even be considered underrated would be Michael Young and Adrian Gonzalez. Even those two everyone knows and respects. You listed a bunch of stars

pitt23

Aug 7, 2008
Houston
Michael Young reminds me a lot of Robin Yount. Can play a number of positions on the field efficiently, doesn't walk a ton, is a very consistent producer and is overshadowed by other stars. I don't see Young as a Hall of Famer though, but then again, Biggio had almost the same number of hits at age 32 so 3000 might not be completely out of the question.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Michael Young is not overrated. He is always the first name mentioned in every single thread like this. People know who he is, and know he is a good player. He's not a superstar, but is a solid player. Not overrated anymore though.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
A. Gonzo? how is he underrated? everyone knows he is a beast who can go long at any moment.. plus the talk on him is about to triple with exposure from eventually getting traded

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
You guys quick being so friggn technical. We want to know of this list, who is the most underrated. If you think they are not underrated you kidding yourselves. Adrian Gonzalez is not a household name like Pujols, Teixeira, Prince, etc. Play along a little bit :)

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
securedsports said:
You guys quick being so friggn technical. We want to know of this list, who is the most underrated. If you think they are not underrated you kidding yourselves. Adrian Gonzalez is not a household name like Pujols, Teixeira, Prince, etc. Play along a little bit :)

I would say on the west coast Gonzalez is more known than Prince.
unless youre constantly at a kfc that is :D

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
donrusscrusademan said:
securedsports said:

I would say on the west coast Gonzalez is more known than Prince.
unless youre constantly at a kfc that is :D
yeah I know how good ADGONZ is, but he still flys under the radar, the only reason lately is because of trade talks. I hope Prince gets Boston before he does

Members online

Latest posts