Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday Morning Thread. Holy Cow It's Early Edition.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning everyone. :grouphug:

Getting ready to go to the airport to start the vacation. Thought I'd check in and start the thread at least.
Hope everyone has an excellent day. I'll try to check back in when we have the layover in Atlanta if we have time.

Josh

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
I'm up, but not awake yet, because this really looks like shiller to me,

Bidder Information
Bidder: n***g( 1012)
Item description: 2008 Moments & Milestones #d/150 Jason Bay 10 2B
Bids on this item: 3
30-Day Summary
Total bids: 3452
Items bid on: 2912
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 50%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

Have fun Josh, and STAY SAFE.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
saw on another site will recheck later :?
birthday party for lap monster today then back to stadium = need the c-note ,one down need 29 more. I've set up the last two seasons and still try something different . Had my babe ruth cards ready for the "PEST' that ask if i have any but he no showed .
no Chipper fans last night thats a first . not a good sign usally women buy his cards .half my sales team packs half singles this is regular .

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning fellas!

My kids don't realize they are on school vacation yet.. they woke me up a little after 7am on a dark rainy day here which is the best to sleep. Ah well they will be excited to go to Bass Pro today..they have fun looking around while I shop.

Josh have a nice trip!

Art snipe that Bay.. unless the bidding keeps up on it!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning....we went to bed at 7 last night....got up about 10 mins ago....11.5 hrs sleep :shock:
Must have been tired from the work week. We were both up earlier than we had been all winter. I think we just got caught up.

Have 3 Heywards ending....$17 for all 3 so far....and hope for multiple buyers! :)

Latest posts