Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got my 08 bowman case...what to do..

Open or hold onto the case?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
If you had paid $400, I would say hold but at $830, if you want to make money, I think you should resell the boxes. I'm sure you bought it to open, though, so do what makes you happy and I hope you pull a red heyward.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
Looks like everyone says to crack it open. I did buy this to bust mainly but kinda wanted to sit on them and see if they jump up. I'll be ripping these sometime tonight. Also are there any good non auto'ed chrome rookies in this set? I'll make a post tonight when I start to rip these ~7PM PSD.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
striderboi said:
Looks like everyone says to crack it open. I did buy this to bust mainly but kinda wanted to sit on them and see if they jump up. I'll be ripping these sometime tonight. Also are there any good non auto'ed chrome rookies in this set? I'll make a post tonight when I start to rip these ~7PM PSD.

Austin Jackson's in there.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
pujolsjunkie said:
striderboi said:

Austin Jackson's in there.

+
Logan Morrison
Alex Liddi
and I am sure there are others

skrip

Members online

Latest posts