Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB - 5/2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
AKA Coastal said:
A-Jax lead off double and then steals third. He just keeps on hitting.

Kurkjian said on BBT that Jackson set a mark for highest BA for a Tiger in his 1st 100 ABs. And the Rev. will be happy, Ramos singles in his first AB...

My nominee for Biggest Pitching Mis-Match today: Carpenter vs. Harang. That could get ugly REAL fast.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:
AKA Coastal said:
A-Jax lead off double and then steals third. He just keeps on hitting.

Kurkjian said on BBT that Jackson set a mark for highest BA for a Tiger in his 1st 100 ABs. And the Rev. will be happy, Ramos singles in his first AB...

My nominee for Biggest Pitching Mis-Match today: Carpenter vs. Harang. That could get ugly REAL fast.

I believe it. Even on his ho-hum days he hits the ball hard. He went 1-5 yesterday with 3 line outs. If he develops some power he's going to be pretty interesting player.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
card-treasury said:
Does anyone realize that Brett Gardner is hitting .333 and leading the AL in steals?

I was able to pick him up off the FA scrap heap in a couple yahoo leagues :D

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My Dad is a die-hard A's fan. This week he had to change jobs, his lawnmower died, his favorite Restaurant burned up on the morning of it's 70th Anniversary and now the Oaklands are on the way to their 6th loss this week. Ugh.

6-0 Jays thru 2. Sheets is getting pummeled again. Last start they talked about him tipping pitches, guess they didn't correct it all the way... :? :?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Hanley with a bomb. He's starting to heat up.

A-Jax with another hit. Maybe he's trying to go 6-6 today.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
The Jays are just destroying Ben Sheets. Four doubles, a triple, and three homers through 3 plus. Only one single, lol. Story of the Jays season.

Alex Gonzalez has his eighth homer of the year. Unreal.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
braden said:
The Jays are just destroying Ben Sheets. Four doubles, a triple, and three homers through 3 plus. Only one single, lol. Story of the Jays season.

Alex Gonzalez has his eighth homer of the year. Unreal.

Sheets gave up 8 earned last start, and 9 earned today (so far)... :(

And the aforementioned Gardner has left the building 2-0 Yanks.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Amazing that their is no score in the O's/Sox game yet with the strike zone today... It consists of the middle 1/3 of the plate, and from the knee cap to the top of the shin. Calling it consistent, but terrible...

Members online

Latest posts