Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GAME USED 1950's EDDIE MATHEWS Baseball Bat S2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Does anyone have any idea what this may be worth? Nothing to compare it too, although I know it is a gamer.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
wolfmanalfredo said:
If it is in fact a gamer, and gets authenticated, I'd imagine atleast 1-2k minnimum

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

That is what I figured, but someone told me if it is a 50's they go for more. Where is the best place to get it authenticated.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
cgilmo said:
If it is a serial numbered Louisville Slugger it's worth much more than $2000

Serial numbered mean on the knob, if so it says S2 or are you talking with LS in their database.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
First question how do you know its a gamer?
Second have you tried gameuseduniverse.com? I had a bat I signed up and someone from louisville slugger looked up the batting records on my bat confirming it was the proper size and weight.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
nyc3 said:
First question how do you know its a gamer?
Second have you tried gameuseduniverse.com? I had a bat I signed up and someone from louisville slugger looked up the batting records on my bat confirming it was the proper size and weight.

Got it from an old gentleman from Milwaukee who used to be a Milwaukee Braves Bat Boy and Eddie was his favorite player. He had Roy Smalley Sr. and another Eddie Mathews Bat, but I took only one and the other went on Ebay.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
securedsports said:
Got it from an old gentleman from Milwaukee who used to be a Milwaukee Braves Bat Boy and Eddie was his favorite player. He had Roy Smalley Sr. and another Eddie Mathews Bat, but I took only one and the other went on Ebay.

If this gentleman is still around I suggest contacting him for maybe a letter from him stating this cool story and pictures would be a bonus. This would add some cool provenance as opposed to someones opinion.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin

Members online

Latest posts