Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could own any piece of Hollyood or Sports memorabilia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If you could own ANY piece of Hollywood or Sports Memorabilia what would you own?

What would you own?

Instead of saying the holy grail Honus Wagner card like a million people would, here's what I would love to have.

In staying with a 'Hollywood Sports Memorabilia' theme, I would LOVE to own the Field of Dreams property that's been in the news lately that's for sale. I'd consider that memorabilia, lol.
A_FieldOfDreams.jpg

Or I would love to own one of Christopher Reeve's original Superman suits from the first Superman movie.

Chris-King-Costume-Display2008Web.jpg

Or I would love to own the original pair of Ruby Slippers from the Wizard of Oz because I am such a freak for that movie.
woz-ruby-slippers1.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I'm impressed Sam. Finally a well thought out thread! Kudos.

I'd have to go with Cal's 2632 Gear.

Honestly, I'd love to own ANY Game used Fielding Glove or HR Bat of Cal's.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I too would say the Field of Dreams property.

Just a few other Hollywood sports things if that wouldn't work out :
White Sox uniform worn by John Cusack or Charlie Sheen in "Eight Men Out"
Boxing gloves from the original "Rocky" movie
Manager's uniform worn by Tom Hanks in "A League of Their Own"
Michael Irvin's "Mean Machine" uniform from "The Longest Yard"

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I believe there were 3 or 4 diff. pairs of ruby slippers from Wizard the fancier ones were used in closeups( I think Debbie Reynolds owns those), i like actor Montgomery Clift and have a rain coat and tie of his and the contract he signed to be in Judgement at Nuremburg. I also have the cleat cleaner from the Colts sideline(full of grass and confetti from their WIN vs Bears in SB41 and Dwight Freeneys socks and LB Keith O'Neils cleats and several special teams playbook sheets from their locker room after the game, they were all wet and were being thrown away. I would like something of Bettie Page and Groucho Marx though..

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Kevin Costner's Tigers jersey from "For Love of the Game"
I actually was able to bid on this a few years back and didnt go a lot higher than I offered, but the winner is a Costner fan and a Tigers fan, so its a lost cause as there were only 2 jerseys worn in the movie and Costner owns the other one.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Movie memorabilia - A tie. As I said on FB, Daniel's Ghi from Karate Kid or Michael J. Fox's red leather jacket (if my memory serves me correct) from Teen Wolf.
Sports memorabilia - I stick to my guns on this one: Roberte Clemente's bat used to get his final hit, #3,000.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Hollywood: Eleanor from the original Gone in 60 seconds
Sports: Signed ball from the 27 Yankees.
Sports Hollywood: James Earl Jones' signed baseball collection in Sandlot. (Assuming they would be real which they're not)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts