Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could own any piece of Hollyood or Sports memorabilia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Here are a couple of mine:

Back to Future Delorean
dmc2.JPG

Vader Costume
darthvaderyr1.jpg

BG

* Movie costumes are my PC... I have Tom hanks Gump outfit, Will Smith's Ali Robe, Tom Cruise's A few Good men dress blues, Britney Spear's prom dress from crossroads, Eddie murphy's "hercules" klumps dress and high heels, Robin Williams and Kurt Russell's jersies from "best of times", and lots more... I love this stuff!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I owned a DeLorean for just under two years Brian...not the "Back to the Future" version, but still cool. It was the only "head-turner" car I've ever owned.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Kev, I seen one of the Elanore's while working at a hotel. Dude was hauling one of them. It had a huge H bracket on the bottom of it that we could see with mirrors to keep it together while it was being stunted and whatnot. Great car.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I always wanted the Monolith from 2001.
2001aa-300x171.jpg

However, I read in a Gene Siskel book or somewhere that it was destroyed shortly after production. Assuming it's not out there somewhere, next choice is the Maltese Falcon. But I think that was also destroyed or lost. Failing that, I'd really love to have Enid's sketchbook from Ghost World, or the adrenalin syringe from Pulp Fiction, or a puppet from Team America World Police. A whole bunch of things, really.

From sports, I dunno, a million things. Off the top of my head, let's say Pete Rose's 1980 World Series ring.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Sooo many, here are a few...

John Lennon Rickenbacker from "A Hard Days Night"
Red Rider BB Gun from "A Christmas Story"
'rosebud' from "Citizen Kane"
and Ruby Slippers would be sweet, saw a pair at the Smithsonian and they really pop and sparkle.

Members online

Latest posts