Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the Highest Paid non-All Star?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Which player is the highest paid player (pitcher or hitter) to have never been selected to an All Star game?

Aj Burnet has never been in the top 5 for CY or been an all star. Any others? Worse cases?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
darocker80 said:
WOW. Did NOT think that the Dodgers were paying Kuroda that much for a single season. :eek:

It's the 3rd year of a 3 year deal, that was somewhat backloaded. $15.43 in 2010, $12.43 in 2009, $7.44 in 2008.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
mredsox89 said:
darocker80 said:
WOW. Did NOT think that the Dodgers were paying Kuroda that much for a single season. :eek:

It's the 3rd year of a 3 year deal, that was somewhat backloaded. $15.43 in 2010, $12.43 in 2009, $7.44 in 2008.
Still. Was thinking at max he was averaging around 8 mill

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
miguelcabrera said:
ha yankees have the top 4 on that list and other beneath that. lol what a joke they r
Not a Yanks fan but idk if they're a joke.. i mean they did win a championship last year
Yes. Thanked. ::facepalm::

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
darocker80 said:
Huffamaniac said:
Daisuke Matsuzaka is one of them
ah yes. He was fourth in ROY and CYA the next year - something Burnet hasn't achieved.

Matsuzaka averaged 5 and 2/3 innings per start in 2008, the year he was fourth in CY voting. Sounds like a lucky pitcher to me.

Burnett has thrown a no hitter, has Matsuzaka? How about Lincecum?

They both pitch in the AL East, does Lincecum?

AJ Burnett and Matsuzaka have won a World Series, has Lincecum?

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Really? Using All-Star games, something FANS vote on, to judge the worst contracts?

I know. I know. We do not vote the pitchers.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
vwnut13 said:
darocker80 said:
Huffamaniac said:
Daisuke Matsuzaka is one of them
ah yes. He was fourth in ROY and CYA the next year - something Burnet hasn't achieved.

Matsuzaka averaged 5 and 2/3 innings per start in 2008, the year he was fourth in CY voting. Sounds like a lucky pitcher to me.

Burnett has thrown a no hitter, has Matsuzaka? How about Lincecum?

They both pitch in the AL East, does Lincecum?

AJ Burnett and Matsuzaka have won a World Series, has Lincecum?
wow shut up both of you.....Burnet is a solid pitcher and so WAS Daisuke, just pointing out interesting facts, not a knock on them.

Hell isn't it weird that Wainwright got his first CG SO this year....

What do you want to respond. Has Burnet ever got cy young votes, ever won a cy young? Ever won multiple cy youngs, back to back cy youngs? Strike out over 250 two times in a row all this before 25? Start an all star game (where managers choose) NO......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts