Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know if Allen and ginter has all the Deadlist catch ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
My wife loves the Deadliest Catch show and I saw Sig has a card in it but was wondering if the othe rguys like Phil had cards as well or if it was just Sig.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I am a fan also..I wish they had autos for Phil before he passed away, he was my favorite Capt.

vetsgt02 said:
My wife loves the Deadliest Catch show and I saw Sig has a card in it but was wondering if the othe rguys like Phil had cards as well or if it was just Sig.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
jumbojohnny said:
I am a fan also..I wish they had autos for Phil before he passed away, he was my favorite Capt.

vetsgt02 said:

ya I love Phil him and Sig Hansen where the best on the show. So sad Phil died...

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Have the producers mentioned if they are going to show footage of Phil in the hospital?

I read an article where they said he gave them consent, because he wanted people to see how they really lived...and died. The producers didnt know what to do with the footage because they didnt want to display the man as he was dying.

As a fan of the show, I think they should show whatever they can. Phil expressed his reasons and I can respect them.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
jumbojohnny said:
Have the producers mentioned if they are going to show footage of Phil in the hospital?

I read an article where they said he gave them consent, because he wanted people to see how they really lived...and died. The producers didnt know what to do with the footage because they didnt want to display the man as he was dying.

As a fan of the show, I think they should show whatever they can. Phil expressed his reasons and I can respect them.

Not sure guess we will find out tonight I know this episode is supposed to be the hardest to watch because of him.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
vetsgt02 said:
jumbojohnny said:

Not sure guess we will find out tonight I know this episode is supposed to be the hardest to watch because of him.

Any idea where I can watch this season online? I watched the end of king crab season, but forgot to set the DVR when Opilio began, and I particularly want to watch how things unfolded with Phil, knowing of course how it ends

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
mredsox89 said:
vetsgt02 said:
jumbojohnny said:

Any idea where I can watch this season online? I watched the end of king crab season, but forgot to set the DVR when Opilio began, and I particularly want to watch how things unfolded with Phil, knowing of course how it ends

Not sure last week ended with him having his stroke like the day after he found out jake was a "addict"

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
TBTwinsFan said:
I have a good connection to Phil... I sure wish I had his auto.
Yep Phil seemed like a great guy and a caring father. That last episode when jake told him he was an addict was heart breaking

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
A good buddy works for Budweiser here in Washington. He hired Phil to do a promotional appearance. He told me that he was told Phil could be a jerk... when Phil showed up, he went down the entire line of fans waiting for him, and thanked them for coming, and then he spent a little time chatting with each of them when he signed their autographs.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Andy Hillstrand and Sig Hansen at Seatac airport... needless to say, I enjoy the show.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
mredsox89 said:
vetsgt02 said:
jumbojohnny said:

Plenty of places to download and I know my onDemand carries most of the episodes, including current ones as well as waiting for it to rerun sometime during the week.

I'm pretty sure you can get some episodes of discovery.com, or maybe discovery.co.uk I've had it happen where the US versions don't stream shows but outside the country do.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
vetsgt02 said:
still have not seen on single auto of Sig yet. Seens some of his mini/shirt cards but not one auto :(

Same here, either his auto is a ssp or they cut him from the checklist. Figures one of the few cards i really wanted will be too expensive or wasn't made. :(

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I know they pulled one in the Beckett break. Man this thing is going to be a SSp and I really do nto want to shell out big money for one but my wife wants one bad.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Was just looking in box breaks and someone pulled his auto. But it is a redemption. Casebusters I think is the one who pulled it. Was other seen a redemption?

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
matchpenalty said:
Was just looking in box breaks and someone pulled his auto. But it is a redemption. Casebusters I think is the one who pulled it. Was other seen a redemption?

That was a relic redemption not an autograph Casebusters pulled

Members online

Latest posts