Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 USA Collegiate Team Trials Roster released

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Does this mean these guys will have cards in next years usa card releases?
Only 22 of this list will make the team, and if all goes as Topps plans, they will have cards in this years Topps Chrome or Bowman Chrome.

It would be nice to have the 2010 USA teams in actual 2010 releases...unlike the 2009 teams that were in 2010 Bowman.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I really think that Kolten Wong will decide to stay on the Cape.

He has been in beast mode to start his season. Showing scouts he can produce with wood is the best for his draft stock.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:

He has been in beast mode to start his season. Showing scouts he can produce with wood is the best for his draft stock.

he should go to USA!!! (no alterior motives here)

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
beefycheddar said:
NECpilgrims8 said:

he should go to USA!!! (no alterior motives here)

No, No, No.

He's been there and done that already.

Time to shine on the cape!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Falmouth released Purke cause of USA, he has probably been shut down for summer. Surprised TCU would shut him down, but not Winkler after last few starts.

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
I am going to the game they play against Japan in Omaha. I am very excited to see many of the CWS players back! (as long as they make the team). I will be bringing a USA jersey to the game to see if i can get it signed

Members online

Latest posts