Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great night at the show, Red Sox fans will like

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I haven't been to the local Friday night show here in a long time but I'm glad I went tonight.

mast100.jpg

yockey.jpg

pressley.jpg

kalish111.jpg

diceswtjer001.jpg

sock.jpg

Thanks for looking!

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
That is a very different Schilling signature. I've never seen him sign like that before, and I thought all premier autos were on a clear sticker?

Not trying to rain on your parade, but that just doesn't look like Schillings signature at all. His signature usually resembles "CTZooo". It's still a great card, but it just seems off to me.

(EDIT) YOu know, I do see the edge of the sticker now when I blew up the picture. I'm sure it's authentic, but just different. Hell, I like it better than "CTZooo"

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
That is a very different Schilling signature. I've never seen him sign like that before, and I thought all premier autos were on a clear sticker?

Not trying to rain on your parade, but that just doesn't look like Schillings signature at all. His signature usually resembles "CTZooo". It's still a great card, but it just seems off to me.

(EDIT) YOu know, I do see the edge of the sticker now when I blew up the picture. I'm sure it's authentic, but just different. Hell, I like it better than "CTZooo"

NolansCards064.jpg

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Thanks fellas.
Yes Scott I actually have that Yaz on my watch list :)

As for the Schilling, yup I thought it looked kinda fishy too

This is the other Schilling auto that I have (one of my better pulls)

schillauto.jpg

And this one I got when I met him in Boston a few years ago

DSCN1085.jpg

Here's the back of the Premier, even though it looks fishy the seller is well respected guy down here and for the price, I'm ok with it. Thanks again guys!

schilback.jpg

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
You know guys....
I found this schilling on ebay

goodschill.jpg

That's his real signature, the one I have is definitely someone else. Now, any guesses who?
I think I'm going to start a new thread to see if anyone knows...

Members online

Latest posts