Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I know he has struggled but I'll take my chances with this..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
picked this up reckling for $46 dlvd tonight. i own #2/5 already and paid $125 last season.
!B)jV-MQEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!jIEv1+z4OPmBMN92f20J!~~_12.jpg
#3/5

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
thanks guys! i figure if he continues to turn it around in AA it could make for a decent investment...don't get me wrong, i am a fan and collector first and foremost but if it cracks $100 again it would put me back in the black on him with a decent stash leftover.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I wish he would have done well in Salt Lake but it is nice to get to watch him pitch again here in Little Rock. Guy is fantastic, really great with fans and definitely still has HUGE upside. I would have dropped $46 in a heartbeat. Need to get back around to looking at his stuff. Congrats on the pickup!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
aaron41984 said:
cgilmo said:
what do you think about chatwood?

I can't wait to actually see him live now that he is here. I will definitely post my reactions when I do.

i just got a bgs 9.5 contenders back

chatwood is an intriguing prospect. as with reckling, his stuff is good but he lacks consistent command at this point. the angels have been fairly aggressive with both so mixed results are to be expected considering their relatively young age.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Excellent price. I was going to bid but got carried away in a chat session last night! ::facepalm::

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
Excellent price. I was going to bid but got carried away in a chat session last night! ::facepalm::

thanks lyonel....do you still have your 9.5?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Halonut said:
Messier2 said:

thanks lyonel....do you still have your 9.5?

Yes...unfortunately...or fortunately (depends how you look at it!) :lol:

Members online

Latest posts